Humor: 10 reasons The Cowboys Will be a Dumpster Fire This Season

ESisback

Reaction score
The red headed little step brothers in Philly are absolutely obsessed with the Cowboys, and they do this kind of thing often—write a “humorous” narrative, make it sound factual, convince their fanbase, enjoy their delusions.

Cute.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
The red headed little step brothers in Philly are absolutely obsessed with the Cowboys, and they do this kind of thing often—write a “humorous” narrative, make it sound factual, convince their fanbase, enjoy their delusions.

Cute.

Most of them think wentz is a top 5 qb also.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Dallas won't be great but they'll be good. I'll be surprised if its a dumpster fire. The schedule is rough though for sure.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'm a lifetime Cowboy fan, but I enjoy some snarky satire. This is hysterical. I LOST IT at the drawings of Lee and Vander Esch.

https://www.phillyvoice.com/10-reasons-cowboys-will-be-dumpster-fire-season-2020/

I think "dumpster fire" is a bit much but the SB or bust stuff I've seen here is also over the top.

There's a perception that the only thing holding the Cowboys back was coaching. While that change was needed the roster isn't as good as some believe.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
McCoy called out why the team might be a dumpster fire.

Qcard

Reaction score
That was funny. If you cant laugh at your self then you need a life. I remember the pain of the Romo's pick to Skins LB in 2012. It was brutal. Probably the worst pass Romo ever threw and he had some big game stinkers.

Jerry heading for elevator is classic. I got a friend hates the Cowboys (left Cowboys after Landry firing). He loves watching Jerry suffer. Lee and LVE was hilarious. He gives Dak a little respect.....shocker but 6-3 is 6-3....Dak owns the Eagles

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
A lot of that is the same concerns I have with some nice drawings thrown in. The Jerry satire is pretty funny though.

Kingofholland

Reaction score

Cute.

Lol yes Eagles fans are obsessed with the Cowboys. I think they root as hard for the Cowboys to lose as they do for the Eagles to win lol.

aria

Reaction score
Yes, Eagles fans are obsessed with the Cowboys which is why we have an outdated empty Eagles trophy case on this site, how ironic :igglestrophy:

Brax

Reaction score
I'm a lifetime Cowboy fan, but I enjoy some snarky satire. This is hysterical. I LOST IT at the drawings of Lee and Vander Esch.

https://www.phillyvoice.com/10-reasons-cowboys-will-be-dumpster-fire-season-2020/
Thanks, enjoyable read, old Jerry and this team is super bowl ready. Sometime truth hurts what is really sad is, "McCarthy had Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers as his quarterbacks for 13 years, and only won one Super Bowl". again thanks was a nice read.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
A lot of that is the same concerns I have with some nice drawings thrown in. The Jerry satire is pretty funny though.

Most of the concerns date back to the former coaching staff. He does raise valid concerns about McCarthy. Right now, the fan base is embracing him because he’s not Jason Garrett. But he coaches very conservative, something that I think fans definitely won’t like.

https://thepowersweep.com/blog/packers-mike-mccarthy-conservative-decisions-Commanders

McKDaddy

Reaction score
gonna be a dumpster fire if there is no season and there is another 14 mths of rehashing the same ole ...

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, Eagles fans are obsessed with the Cowboys which is why we have an outdated empty Eagles trophy case on this site, how ironic :igglestrophy:

LOL....using a stupid smilie thingy as your victory lap.....how ironic!

timothy-peters-victory-lap-nascar-camping-world-truck-series-bristol-august-20121.jpg

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I think "dumpster fire" is a bit much but the SB or bust stuff I've seen here is also over the top.

There's a perception that the only thing holding the Cowboys back was coaching. While that change was needed the roster isn't as good as some believe.
It's never as good or as bad as some fans suggest.

aria

Reaction score
Its actually a very well written article with a lot of legitimate points and valid reasons for concern. I think some of you are just in denial or don’t want to consider it credible considering the source.

Last edited:

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Most of the concerns date back to the former coaching staff. He does raise valid concerns about McCarthy. Right now, the fan base is embracing him because he’s not Jason Garrett. But he coaches very conservative, something that I think fans definitely won’t like.

https://thepowersweep.com/blog/packers-mike-mccarthy-conservative-decisions-Commanders

I think MM is being over rated but we'll see. People think JG held Dak back but i think he held him up with the easy routes, downfield passing and flood of talent on the offensive side of the ball. But many on here question how good Zeke really is every year, the losing of talent on both sides of the ball will be a factor in us missing the playoffs unless CD and Diggs somehow both buck the typical rookie challenge of hitting a wall.