Hunter Picks Off Ganon In Madden 2005

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Hey guys, I noticed a few of you love sports gaming and talk about Madden. Well, hopefully this isn't considered spam, if so Mods delete this and I'm sorry for the trouble.

We had a few guys on staff go to the E3 show and we posted some movie clips of some of the sports games, make sure you check out clip #12 to see Hunter in action.

http://www.operationsports.com/reviews.asp?game=e32004

Again, sorry if this against policy. GO COWBOYS!!

Tobal

Reaction score
SteveOS said:
Hey guys, I noticed a few of you love sports gaming and talk about Madden. Well, hopefully this isn't considered spam, if so Mods delete this and I'm sorry for the trouble.

We had a few guys on staff go to the E3 show and we posted some movie clips of some of the sports games, make sure you check out clip #12 to see Hunter in action.

http://www.operationsports.com/reviews.asp?game=e32004

Again, sorry if this against policy. GO COWBOYS!!

Thanks for the post, thing I noticed is how good the grass looks, and did you see we got pressure? If only it was so easy

Hiero

Reaction score
Nice, Great post. It's good to see the format and everything of 2005, should be nice. I cant believe Hunter didnt take that one to the house, though. Hopefully in 05 with hunter being a starter they give him better stats. They made Hunter about as slow as Edwards was in 04 which was way off base.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Agreed.

This version is about 65 to 70% complete, so I'm sure some tweaking is going to happen. Honestly, ESPN NFL Football 2005 is looking REALLY good. Can't wait to play in the Xbox leagues this year.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is not a problem at all...but I do request that if you wish to talk video games to do so on this off-topic site.

Thanks