Twitter: Hurns on the Cowboys passing game

Vanilla2

Reaction score
It get that we are all upset, but let’s not forget Dez hasn’t been Dez since like 2014

But hey I get it

We

Got

An

Agenda

To

Push

erod

Reaction score
This makes ZERO sense.

How does Linehan make a playcall for a specific coverage when he doesn't know what the coverage will be until both teams are lined up at the line of scrimmage?

You call the play you think will work. If you get to the line of scrimmage and the defense you read is set to stop your play, the THE QB IS SUPPOSED TO CHANGE THE PLAY. That's kind of what an audible is.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Wade Phillips 2010.

No. Jerry set Phillips up. When's the last time Jerry fired a head coach mid season? When is the only time Jerry has fired a coach at mid season. Fans didn't force Jerry to fire Phillips. Phillips was on his way out the minute he was hired because Jerry always wanted Garrett but Garrett didn't have any of the coaching experience needed. I mean, you look at that situation, realize that Garrett has been here for 10 years and that should really show us all that nobody is going to pressure Jerry into anything. That's just not going to happen.

Cowboysfan1975

Reaction score
Yeah who cares, it's an easy out for him and jail sentence for anyone who doesn't speak up. Hurns goal is to get out of Dallas and onto an actual football team with a decent QB and coaches that know what the hell they are doing.
Yeah except teams don't want a player that causes problem. That's one of the reasons Dez is sitting home.

birdwells1

Reaction score
Forget 2014, none of our receivers are on pace to match half of Dez production from last year.

They won't because with dak at qb the wrs can expect their production to be cut in half. If you are a 80 catch 1100 yard receiver with a good qb you'll catch 40 for 550 with Dak and then get thrown under the bus because you mysteriously fell off like you operate in a vacuum.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No. Jerry set Phillips up. When's the last time Jerry fired a head coach mid season? When is the only time Jerry has fired a coach at mid season. Fans didn't force Jerry to fire Phillips.

I never said "fans got Wade fired". His players did that when they stopped listening to him and quit on him.

Phillips was on his way out the minute he was hired because Jerry always wanted Garrett but Garrett didn't have any of the coaching experience needed. I mean, you look at that situation, realize that Garrett has been here for 10 years and that should really show us all that nobody is going to pressure Jerry into anything. That's just not going to happen.[/QUOTE]

For a guy who "won't fire his coach", I believe he's fired 7 of them already.

aikemirv

Reaction score
It get that we are all upset, but let’s not forget Dez hasn’t been Dez since like 2014

But hey I get it

We

Got

An

Agenda

To

Push

You mean since Romo played right! Nope Dez cant be Dez without a Qb who knows what he is doing. You got that part right!