News: Hurns Surgery Successful, Return Expected by August

John813

Reaction score
I was wondering why he was beating his hands on the ground. Then the replay was shown.

Glad to hear it very well could be a short term injury all things considered

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Wondering who the surgeon was was he related to Dallas Cowboys? Also read he fractured his knee but don't see mention of that in all articles about him status.

Glad it didn't happen in an away game as he may not gotten as good care. Dallas ER staff probably assembled as he was still in the stadium.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Hope he makes a full recovery...tough injury to come back from

mardwin

Reaction score
Hope he gets well. Unfortunately, he will get released. Right now he's the fourth receiver option behind Cooper, Gallup and Beasley making more money than two of them.

robjay04

Reaction score
Hope he gets well. Unfortunately, he will get released. Right now he's the fourth receiver option behind Cooper, Gallup and Beasley making more money than two of them.

Beasley and the Cowboys will likely have a tough time working out an extension so he may be gone.

We won’t release him while he’s recovering from an injury so I’m sure he will go to camp and be able to compete for a job.

Pants

Reaction score
friends of mine that are fans of other teams reached out to me in sympathy for Mr Hurns, that is how ugly that was (they normally would only reach out when dallas loses - the punks) - reminders of Joe Theismann injury at first - glad it wasn't broken

Get well soon!