Hype videos. Goose bump certified

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
No matter what happens the rest of the playoffs, the 2018 Cowboys are already one of the most memorable Dallas teams of my lifetime.

From 3-5 to two wins shy of the Super Bowl. This is a special group of players and it's just been awesome to watch them.

dfense

Reaction score
Yeah, they haven't won anything yet. Wild card game? They did that a couple years ago. Need to get to championship.

Reactions: BAT

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Against-all-odds we will do this, off the arm of Dink and dunk... off the leg of Doink... off the guidance of the clueless carrot... off the plays of Linehan and the offensive book of enigma... Against all odds we will be victorious... we will finish this fight ;)

1, 2, 3 Cowboys! :flagwave:

CB61

Reaction score
MAN!! got me hyped, ready for them to play now..lol
I got to go to freaking work until 7 then I have to be back at 6 a.m. thank God we're slow this week still going to be rough day tomorrow going to bed at midnight when getting up at 4 it's not like I haven't done it before I did it when I worked my other job had to drive 45 minutes to it so had to be up even earlier oh well I always say I'm going to go to bed if it's in hand or out of hand but that never happens

CB61

Reaction score
I got to go to freaking work until 7 then I have to be back at 6 a.m. thank God we're slow this week still going to be rough day tomorrow going to bed at midnight when getting up at 4 it's not like I haven't done it before I did it when I worked my other job had to drive 45 minutes to it so had to be up even earlier oh well I always say I'm going to go to bed if it's in hand or out of hand but that never happens
But that's all I will be thinking about during work fungi that works with me is a Rams fan I'm sure it's going to be hard to put it out of my mind with him yapping

CB61

Reaction score
But that's all I will be thinking about during work fungi that works with me is a Rams fan I'm sure it's going to be hard to put it out of my mind with him yapping
Funny part of that is he's going to have to go pick his daughter up at the airport at 9:30 he gonna miss most of the second half lol

CB61

Reaction score
Funny part of that is he's going to have to go pick his daughter up at the airport at 9:30 he gonna miss most of the second half lol
I will give him credit he's been a Rams fan way back when they were still in LA he had family out there attended a game when he was little been fan ever since

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
My wife doesn't appreciate how hype I got and is demanding to know why there is confetti and bud light platinum all over our living room
Lol. My girlfriend always goes to her sister's house when the Cowboys game is on.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Irvin videos are fine but watching Jaylon and all he’s been through got to me. I almost forget what he’s overcome as I just see him as a monster linebacker at this point. Props to the FO as they specificaly said, Myles Jack would be able to play right away but down the road Jaylon could come all the way back. Which he has. Seems like such a good kid too that he’s easy to root for.