I’ll be shocked if Cowboys are better than 8-8

uvaballa

Reaction score
Without any major injuries I think Cowboys are a lock to win this terrible division. Eagles schedule looks brutal and they may not get a win until week 6. Then they still have Seahawks, Packers, Saints, and Cardinals four weeks in a row.

The giants are just bad and won’t win much without Saquon.

Skins have ravens and rams next two weeks and a tough 4 game stretch late.

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
If I was JJ I would sell this team, split the money with the family and enjoy what life he has left. There is nothing and I mean Nothing he can do to turn this train wreck around. There's maybe three players on this team that could start on above average teams in the NFL ( A Smith, Martin, Collins). The rest of these players are middle of the road to wannabe NFLers and it shows week in and week out. I'm personally tired of watching over hyped/paid players going out and making the same mistakes on a weekly basis. It's time for another JJ to come in like it was 1989 all over again and blow this thing out of the water. The Cowboys play in the weakest division in the NFL and so what if they finish 8-8 or 9-7 and win their division, BIG FRICK'in DEAL! They're still going to get destroyed in the second rd for a couple of more years. Once the Giants get it together the Boys won't snuff the playoffs for years to come. Get a new owner, get rid of the over hyped and over paid by way of draft picks. There are teams out there that will give us middle round picks and there are tons of middle round studs out there. Do not under any circumstances sign Dak after this year! For some reason people think he's the guy and he not! All I read about it is his passing yards, no one mentions how he struggles against above average teams, why is that? Let him go get his big bucks from Miami or the Jets and we'll draft a great one in the 1st rd of the 2022 NFL Draft.
Do you want to start a go fund me with me to buy the team