I’m not kidding we’ve Drafted 4 Pro Bowlers

waving monkey

Reaction score
Guys I usually hate this front office and I am usually the biggest pessimist here. But I am so excited about this draft class. Vander Esch will be a Pro Bow MLB , Conor Williams will be a perennial Pro Bowl left guard. The guy is so nasty and his intelligence is off the charts. Gallup is the 2nd best route runner in this draft, breaks tackles, and has an amazing attitude. And my favorite pick Mike White. White played in 3 different systems in college and it didn’t phase him. His intelligence is incredible has amazing accuracy, and has quick reads. He will be our future Pro Bowl QB. He’s Matt Ryan guys. I’m going to have a couple cold ones tonight!
I cant tell how refreshing posts like this are. I think we got three starters but we'll see.
Mainly I honestly believe we're back in the play offs. Incredible off season

Hadenough

Reaction score
Does anyone here completely appreciate how damn good of a draft we had? Understand this...Bo Scarborough was THE best player Bama had and was dominant up until injury. He was a runaway freight train. To land this cat in round 7 is a huge get!!! He is better than Rod Smith..easily. If he is healthy,Smith will be moved to Fullback.Cedrick Wilson may be the most productive WR in the entire draft!! Same with Gallup. Both polished route runners and great technicians. Connor Williams is just a BAD MAN! I admit,I dunno much on Schulz the TE...or Armstrong. They are enigma's. But I like what I'm hearing. LVE...if healthy..I am warming up to the kid. He is highly productive. Plus to get Tavon Austin for basically a cup of coffee and a bag of chips is a steal! Hate that we traded Switzer..but I understand it. We get a stud DT with upside,plus game experience. We filled many needs the last 3 days. Time will tell,but we did what had to be done in the FO. Kudos for the effort to MCclay, and Stephen Jones..a whale of an effort. Can't fault them one bit.
Well said! I really like the direction this team is moving. They addressed needs along with the BPA.

Rayman70

Reaction score
No disrespect intended at all..but it was addition by subtraction in releasing Dez. Meaning, we were a very milk toast predictable,STALE offense with him. Without him, we are the polar opposite. This is a good thing guys. Now Dak can simply make his reads and get it to a guy...without pressure from a diva. Dez was limited on his routes,lets face facts. Now we have several guys NOT NAMED TWILL,that are tactitions.They do the little things and will only get better. What we did was purged the fat from the receiving corp..now Sanjay Lal has some clay he can mold and teach. The young dudes will only get better. I still would like to bring in an UDFA type like Allen Lazard. He's basically a redzone monster. A TD machine. I think we can even turn him into a Jimmy Graham TE..even though he is a wr. He has the frame for it. What do you all think about my idea?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Twill is all but a goner..as we are making a massive transition in philosophy receiving wise. Cole Beasley is a great fit and will be the vet of the group..he and Hurns,after we cut TWILL in camp. Love the smurfs at wr..Its exactly what New England has done.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Well said! I really like the direction this team is moving. They addressed needs along with the BPA.
Just love the Wilson pick. You can't coach receiver production. Don't care what level..High school,college or pro. Aa guy can either do it or he can't. Now we got an under the radar guy in Wilson who absolutely can light it up..he is a silent assassin. In fact,what I like about our new wideouts..Hurns included..they do not have one selfish bone in their body!! They score or make a play,then give the ball to the ref..so its those small things like that THAT matter in the clubhouse. So its a culture change and it began with Dez being purged off the roster. We are young in all the right areas. Youth is a great thing at wr and RB.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Just love the Wilson pick. You can't coach receiver production. Don't care what level..High school,college or pro. Aa guy can either do it or he can't. Now we got an under the radar guy in Wilson who absolutely can light it up..he is a silent assassin. In fact,what I like about our new wideouts..Hurns included..they do not have one selfish bone in their body!! They score or make a play,then give the ball to the ref..so its those small things like that THAT matter in the clubhouse. So its a culture change and it began with Dez being purged off the roster. We are young in all the right areas. Youth is a great thing at wr and RB.
I dont know anything about Wilson but I will you tube him and see if I can see some film on him.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I dont know anything about Wilson but I will you tube him and see if I can see some film on him.
Your in for a treat man. He is fluid and looks too easy for him. What caught my eye was his routes. He's a catching machine. I knew we had many fans on here pounding the table for us to draft him.Now I see why. He will have better numbers than Ridley this year if he's healthy and gets playing time. Ridley looked fragile. This kid here is built like a guy I use to watch in the 80's...do you remember WR Henry Ellard? He played for the Rams FOR LIKE OVER 15 YEARS. Wilson plays just like him...like his damn clone. Go youtube Henry Ellard then do the same with Wilson. I think its a very good comp.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder... I wanna preface my statement with that because I think it's fitting because I'm in total disagreement. I think this draft is our worst one since 12. On top of that I came away impressed by the Giants & the Skins draft haul they got. Unfortunately I think we take a back seat to them this year in the standings & that's mainly due to our complete off season. Overall grade a D+ ( d plus)

Feb 16, 2018

Daillest88

Reaction score
Giants had a great draft.. but lol they still suck, Eli is on the decline and there defense lost some pieces and will decline more from last year as well.

Commanders improve there defense line, But on offense they downgraded on the QB position. Alex Smith can’t make the throws Kirk can.

Eagles are still a great team, drafting Dallas as there second TE is huge especially for there offense they run.

Cowboys. We absolutely kicked ***, our line has a chance to better than 2016, especially if Smiths back is the best it’s been in awhile, LVE, will be a big time player, Conner boy was my favorite draft pick, and Gallop will be a much better number 2 than Williams, I believe letting dez go makes it easier for Dak.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Giants had a great draft.. but lol they still suck, Eli is on the decline and there defense lost some pieces and will decline more from last year as well.

Commanders improve there defense line, But on offense they downgraded on the QB position. Alex Smith can’t make the throws Kirk can.

Eagles are still a great team, drafting Dallas as there second TE is huge especially for there offense they run.

Cowboys. We absolutely kicked ***, our line has a chance to better than 2016, especially if Smiths back is the best it’s been in awhile, LVE, will be a big time player, Conner boy was my favorite draft pick, and Gallop will be a much better number 2 than Williams, I believe letting dez go makes it easier for Dak.
Giants over reached at 2. The better value was Darnold at 2..or even Chubb,Nelson. Instead,they went for a position that historically has a shelf life of about 3-4 years. They had many better options available. Their oline is talent challenged. If they truly wanted to help ELI,they should have drafted Nelson.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
I'll disagree here.
I think the Giants have greatly improved their.....

I think the Eagles and Giants are the favorites in the East.

Still they have Eli.. you can always bank on him to screw up, lol . Kiiding aside , they spent the 2nd overall on a RB ... that shows they are trying to model their offense to ours, but their OL is a bit better but still with holes

Hadenough

Reaction score
Your in for a treat man. He is fluid and looks too easy for him. What caught my eye was his routes. He's a catching machine. I knew we had many fans on here pounding the table for us to draft him.Now I see why. He will have better numbers than Ridley this year if he's healthy and gets playing time. Ridley looked fragile. This kid here is built like a guy I use to watch in the 80's...do you remember WR Henry Ellard? He played for the Rams FOR LIKE OVER 15 YEARS. Wilson plays just like him...like his damn clone. Go youtube Henry Ellard then do the same with Wilson. I think its a very good comp.
I remember Ellard! Yes Cedric does remind me of him, not sure he is as fast though. What I did notice about Wilson is the guy never runs a straight line his runs are bending and he doesn’t lose any speed doing it. Not as easy to cover a guy like that.this should be real interesting see these new WRs we have competing for roster spots and playing time.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
If you expected the Cowboys to outdraft the Giants and Skins ON PAPER, that’s just crazy anyway. They both selected significantly higher than we did. Those at the top always have more exciting drafts. The key is whether or not those draft picks change the balance of power. Unless Webb is the QB of the future, it was foolish to take a RB over the top QBs in the draft.

Hadenough

Reaction score
If you expected the Cowboys to outdraft the Giants and Skins ON PAPER, that’s just crazy anyway. They both selected significantly higher than we did. Those at the top always have more exciting drafts. The key is whether or not those draft picks change the balance of power. Unless Webb is the QB of the future, it was foolish to take a RB over the top QBs in the draft.
I hate the fact the Giants took Barkley but your 100% correct! Eli is on the downside of his career and they should of taken a QB especially that high. People dont realize you can still go 0-16 with the best RB in the league but no way do you go 0-16 with the best QB in the league.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He’s 5X’s better than Dak that’s for sure.
He's been in the league long enough he should be better than everyone with his draft position. He's overrated and he's a statue. He represents what outdated quarterbacks look like. I want someone mobile. That's the new wave.

All I'm saying is if I'd rather have the next Aaron Rodgers than the next Matt Ryan. Aim higher.