I’m still burned up about the SF game. Is this normal?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Howboutdemcowboys31, May 13, 2022.

1. blueblood70

blueblood70 Well-Known Member

26,854 Messages
    19,479 Likes Received
    100% disagree with your disagreements... we in a circle of death,..wasnt top keep going..:facepalm::angry::rolleyes:
    not even reading past first 3 words of your replies, so its MOOT..

but go ahead type away:popcorn:

2. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

42,252 Messages
    20,665 Likes Received
    I just hope the team isn’t suffering the hangover from the playoff loss that the fans are suffering.

3. stuckindc

stuckindc Well-Known Member

381 Messages
    386 Likes Received
    The 94 NFC championship game. The non PI on Deion was so blatant. That would have completely changed that game

4. Flamma

Flamma Well-Known Member

15,078 Messages
    12,623 Likes Received
    Right. You still have to maintain possession if you're simultaneously catching the ball as you go to the ground.

5. Diehardblues

Diehardblues Well-Known Member

45,140 Messages
    27,395 Likes Received
    Please don’t hand over your credit card at any point.,

But seriously most saw our loss coming to SF.

kskboys and Jake like this.
  6. Cowpolk

Cowpolk Landry Hat

14,750 Messages
    22,224 Likes Received
    I dont know because I' not normal :omg:

7. plymkr

plymkr Well-Known Member

5,858 Messages
    7,873 Likes Received
    It's lingering with me too brother. That game hurt for so many reasons. One it's the 49ers, I hate losing to the 49ers in any capacity and especially in the playoffs. Two, we were unprepared and beat ourselves. Three, I got tricked by the regular season that we were legit. I'm still hurting from that game, sucks.

8. 75boyz

75boyz Well-Known Member

CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
    4,468 Messages
    4,405 Likes Received
    THIS is the Dallas Cowboys. You kinda covered ALL the bases here with these simple few remarks.

Great post.

Accountability is either a bad word or an oxymoron type water and oil mixture when mentioned in conjunction with The Dallas Cowboys.

The two just don't mix.

Hawkeye19 likes this.
  9. Nova

Nova Ntegrase96

7,751 Messages
    8,739 Likes Received

Deion interfered Irvin

I’m still mad too, and I was 7 at the time

blueblood70 and stuckindc like this.
  10. Fmart322

Fmart322 Well-Known Member

4,019 Messages
    3,038 Likes Received
    It used to be for me but 25 years of failure has made me numb to that sf loss. It's our normal now.
    I totally get how fans for bad teams feel.

75boyz likes this.
  11. GimmeTheBall!

GimmeTheBall! Junior College Transfer

31,924 Messages
    13,491 Likes Received
    Believe me, Jerry is just as burned up about the 49er game.
    Just keep buying merch ad watch the games because Jerry is about to take us to the Super Bowl with Dak, Zeke and Micah!

Cowpolk likes this.
  12. Cowpolk

Cowpolk Landry Hat

14,750 Messages
    22,224 Likes Received
    And me rrrr me bucko

13. RonWashington

RonWashington Well-Known Member

3,716 Messages
    2,652 Likes Received
    They looked totally spooked and unprepared . I know the offense with 17 points in a home playoff game is horrible but when SF gained 10 yards or more every play opening drive made it look like a Blue White scrimmage up 7-0 before Jerry finished shaking hands I knew it was trouble .

14. plasticman

plasticman Well-Known Member

6,024 Messages
    10,093 Likes Received
    LOL...."Is this normal?"

I'll never get over losing Super Bowl 5, Super Bowls 10 and 13, The 1981 NFC Championship game........never.

This most recent loss to the 49ers was a mere divisional playoff game. Just wait until they lose the game that would have sent them to the Super Bowl. In my opinion, those are the ones that sting the most.

75boyz, Hawkeye19 and Flamma like this.
  15. Streifenkarl

Streifenkarl Well-Known Member

795 Messages
    858 Likes Received
    I totally feel you man. I'm 42 and witnessed those sweet SBs in the 90s. As a kid these were great times. But that doesn't have anything to do with this game. This was just an utter embarrassment. I still hate them for their f**king "it's alright" attitude late in the season when every fan with half a brain knew, that they wouldn't stand a chance against a real team. Even got me pumped up, won't happen again.

Howboutdemcowboys31 likes this.
  16. noshame

noshame I'm not dead yet......

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    9,499 Messages
    6,949 Likes Received
    Yes it's normal.
    The good news?
    Jerry saw the game and I believe it was MMs CAREER ending loss. You just don't pull a no show in the playoffs.

IMO MM will be out early after a rough start and Quinn will be the interim HC.
    it's his chance to show what he can do.
    I think this is the year we finally turn around and head down the right road . Jerry has let go of the draft and now it's time to let a coach.....coach.
    Time is forcing Jerry to change paths. He doesn't have a lot left

17. TheCritic

TheCritic Well-Known Member

409 Messages
    835 Likes Received
    I have my own list of Cowboys regret games, but the 49ers loss isn't one of them. Once I saw the way the Broncos manhandled the Cowboys last year, I knew deep down that we were not SB contenders. We had talent and depth but we were not a physical team. Hence the 2022 draft to address this.

18. Flamma

Flamma Well-Known Member

15,078 Messages
    12,623 Likes Received
    All true. Those are the absolute worst. But I think some fans thought we were actual contenders this year. It's not the same kind of pain as a championship game loss, it comes as an unexpected shock. But there's a considerable gap between the contenders and the Cowboys.

19. starfan1

starfan1 Well-Known Member

6,351 Messages
    5,584 Likes Received
    You are a cowboy fan after all the years of futility and failure at the hands of the Jones boys! No there’s nothing normal about you

20. Hadenough

Hadenough Well-Known Member

7,777 Messages
    9,050 Likes Received
    Finally someone sees that! I just can't believe so many Cowboy fans are so blind to Daks performance especially when Kurt Warner a SB QB points out Daks problems.