I’m still burned up about the SF game. Is this normal?

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
LOL...."Is this normal?"

I'll never get over losing Super Bowl 5, Super Bowls 10 and 13, The 1981 NFC Championship game........never.

This most recent loss to the 49ers was a mere divisional playoff game. Just wait until they lose the game that would have sent them to the Super Bowl. In my opinion, those are the ones that sting the most.

Stuff of nightmares brother

19e33m60fbm54gif.gif

Brax

Reaction score
Football is it a very emotional sport. Yeah it’s normal. I’m still pissed we lost of the Steelers in the 70s
Smith dropping that TD pass was hard to swallow but it's only a game.

kskboys

Reaction score
Finally someone sees that! I just can't believe so many Cowboy fans are so blind to Daks performance especially when Kurt Warner a SB QB points out Daks problems.
And Defense. It was both.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
It still bothers me as well. San Fran was lousy all season then got hot at the right time. Dallas was the better team only to blow it, literally. This playoff loss takes the cake, top tier where Romo once stood!

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
That would be too much for him to understand.
Exactly they blame dak for the o line being abysmal and no run game what so ever. Just so people are aware how bad 25 pressures is. When joe burrow got sacked 9 times he was pressured a total of 16 times.

Every game dak is one of the best players. His decision making is top tier and usually doesnt put us in a hole as a team. Ppl just dont watch any other games and dont know what bad qb play looks like

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Folks I’m 33 I’ve never really seen a SuperBowl. Usually each year my buddy and I go to the home opener wherever it may be and this is the first year in awhile I said no thanks I’m just going to watch from home. I’ve reached that point for the first time in my fandom where they need to show me before I spend, especially with how pricey things are anymore. I know I’m not the only one whose frustrated, but not even the Dez Caught It game had those feelings lingering as long as our last loss for me (maybe because we got screwed that game and this time we screwed ourselves). I’m looking forward to the season but I just can’t hand over my credit card till I see something different
You should be burned. I am 50 so I know what a great franchise looks like. This is 26 years of a carnival act. A Jones family vanity project. Don’t give a penny. Watch the games on TV. Don’t give these clowns a penny until they show real change.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
You are burned up about it because the game against San Fran was pretty much a carbon copy of our game against the Rams a few years ago. It’s also the realization that in two years this team still got the ball ran down it’s throat. In 2 years this front office did nothing to address this weakness, not one thing to improve or push the needle in the right direction.

Last edited:

Flamma

Reaction score
Finally someone sees that! I just can't believe so many Cowboy fans are so blind to Daks performance especially when Kurt Warner a SB QB points out Daks problems.

C'mon. I'm as critical of Dak as anyone can reasonably be. But that loss is not because of our QB. Did the Packers lose because of Aaron Rodgers? The 49ers were a better team by far. They won even with their quarterback doing us a solid at the end. There was nothing Dak could do that Rodgers didn't do. The 49ers were simply the better team by far. This is coming from someone that wanted to move on from Dak.