I am frustrated with D-Law and Gallimore

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Zordon, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

21,247 Messages
    41,462 Likes Received
    Medical professionals and esteemed Holiday Inn guests, am I in the wrong for second-guessing the pace with which these two are taking to recover from their injuries? D-Law broke his foot on September 15. We were told he would be out 6-8 weeks. We’re going on 11 weeks now. Gallimore dislocated his elbow on August 13. We were told he’d be out 4-6 weeks. He’s been out 16 weeks. Both looked completely healthy in pregame warmups, so why on earth aren’t they playing?

Aven8 and Gaede like this.
  2. charron

charron Well-Known Member

10,025 Messages
    10,537 Likes Received
    I'm frustrated with neither. Gallimore was not better than who we have now. Personally I believe if we have dlaw on the field we see Parsons rush less. We certainly see Parsons rush less from the left. If y'all don't notice he swapped sides all night, something dlaw never does. Quinn is forced to do things without dlaw that other DC's would never do with him in the lineup and I don't want those things to change.

3. The Natural

The Natural Well-Known Member

12,774 Messages
    14,704 Likes Received
    Someone needs to answer for Gallimore. Next thing you know both will be out for the season.

4. Hawkeye0202

Hawkeye0202 Well-Known Member

CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
    16,956 Messages
    30,454 Likes Received
    Understand the frustration but like all/any NFL players, they can't return without medical clearance. Think about it, how fast you think NFL Players Association or their agents would object if Jerry or MM tried to force them to play against medical advice.

baltcowboy likes this.
  5. Gaede

Gaede Well-Known Member

16,438 Messages
    13,028 Likes Received
    I think the team is getting cute with these injuries. Seeing their record, they think can afford a couple losses here and there if it means having a fully healthy team in December and January. But you have to make it to the playoffs first. If guys are healthy, they need to play.

6. Whirlwin

Whirlwin Well-Known Member

CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
    18,621 Messages
    12,085 Likes Received
    Will be happy to know that we will be healthy for the playoffs. And that’s all I care about. Right now everybody’s just joking trying to get through the season. None of this means anything

7. Aven8

Aven8 Well-Known Member

22,544 Messages
    31,979 Likes Received
    Jim Maurer at your service sir.

Im frankly tired of waiting for this Calvary. I’ll believe it when I see it.

maryquality and AtomicDog like this.
  8. RamziD

RamziD Well-Known Member

4,124 Messages
    2,862 Likes Received
    Might wanna do that math again