I am happy to be here!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Welcome to your new home away from your desk!

(Is it me, or does it seem like there's a sudden influx of new members, rivaling that of the great migration from DC.com?)

(I'm not asking you, Robert, since you're new, and clearly it's unlikely that you'd know what I'm talking about. :rolleyes:)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Ah-Ha,for the chemical contact paper detects a fungus amongust,in it's infiltrating & probing Preparatory prose,,,er,,perhaps!
( prolly not, but those sand creek Custer casing-liners are everywhere,,,best to be prepared!)& READYo_O

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well Robert, I see you are using another name in your moniker, vig. What are you hiding? C'mon now Robert, confession is good for the soul and I promise not to tell the others.

I can tell you are a serious man because you call yourself Robert, not Bob or Bobby, Rob or Robby or Bert or Bubba and I like that, adds a bit of class to the forum, a nice formal feel to the fine forum full of fellows and femmes. However, with that sig, had you introduced yourself as Bubba, you might have rattled the more timid posters and asserted overtime masculinity. I would have preferred that as I am introducing my new line of knuckle hair wigs for the masculine challenged but it is too late now.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Well Robert, I see you are using another name in your moniker, vig. What are you hiding? C'mon now Robert, confession is good for the soul and I promise not to tell the others.

I can tell you are a serious man because you call yourself Robert, not Bob or Bobby, Rob or Robby or Bert or Bubba and I like that, adds a bit of class to the forum, a nice formal feel to the fine forum full of fellows and femmes. However, with that sig, had you introduced yourself as Bubba, you might have rattled the more timid posters and asserted overtime masculinity. I would have preferred that as I am introducing my new line of knuckle hair wigs for the masculine challenged but it is too late now.
BAWAHAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa
LmAo,,,:lmao:

" tent flap flaring ",,,bean cuisine review ,Martin Fartknocker, editor in charge

" Brilliance of misnomer insights dim the brighter nights star"
Melvin
"
the wedge" MORRISON
President & founding patriarch of " Night sky's are only lonesome when yer' alone,or with somebody.

Bobbie Brooks,"
female clothes designer & cameltoe extraordinaire extraordinary,",,,ROBERT,,,why ain't you called me back,,,?

:lmao:o_O:lmao:

Londonboy

Reaction score
Welcome aboard.
**-tuY0Z7nQ

As a fellow Robert, I feel duty bound to weigh in.
As a name, I feel it's just about right (shout out to Mum for choosing it - Dad wanted George), 2 syllables in it's resting state, which is perfect for a Forename, wonderful adaptability as You've mentioned (at various times I've tried all those You've listed, except Bert and Bubba), it also has a melodic cadence, with it's slightly shorter 1st syllable.
The full Robert, however, is what My Mum calls Me when I'm in the doghouse or headed there at the end of Her sentence, seeing it brings up a feeling of dread and a sure realization that Spicy Banana Cake is not in My immediate future (which is entirely irrational, since We (mum and I) don't even live in the same Country and I'm unlikely to see Her before summer), so I'm gonna go with Rob, unless the OP objects.

CapnB

Reaction score
As a fellow Robert, I feel duty bound to weigh in.
As a name, I feel it's just about right (shout out to Mum for choosing it - Dad wanted George), 2 syllables in it's resting state, which is perfect for a Forename, wonderful adaptability as You've mentioned (at various times I've tried all those You've listed, except Bert and Bubba), it also has a melodic cadence, with it's slightly shorter 1st syllable.
The full Robert, however, is what My Mum calls Me when I'm in the doghouse or headed there at the end of Her sentence, seeing it brings up a feeling of dread and a sure realization that Spicy Banana Cake is not in My immediate future (which is entirely irrational, since We (mum and I) don't even live in the same Country and I'm unlikely to see Her before summer), so I'm gonna go with Rob, unless the OP objects.

Theory is when you're near a negative entity(Demon) you have this same feeling of dread.

Xelda

Reaction score
Welcome aboard vig454! We are proud to be increasing the size of our new home with Cowboy fans as it should be. We have someone else to help us swat at Eagles fans. Come on in, the natives are restless and ready to whack a stick at JJ for general purposes.

kskboys

Reaction score
Wear a raincoat, these guys get sticky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Welcome to the board Rob. You signed on at a good time. Lots of stuff going on in FA and the draft is coming up. Hang out for a while.