I Am Now An Eagles Fan

irishline

Reaction score
After the most recent vote of confidence for Dak, I've decided to end my 5 year run as a Cowboys fan. I don't care anymore. They can rot. At least now I will cheer for an organization that prides itself on actually winning.

It was nice knowing y'all. Take care.

I am down about what is going on. I am as frustrated as anyone. It hurts me to see the team and its fan base this way. I have been a fan for 40 years - through thick and thin.

My point?... If that is all it took for you to stop being a Cowboy fan you never truly were one.

RS12

Reaction score
I know you just want that 33rd pick in the draft.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
After the most recent vote of confidence for Dak, I've decided to end my 5 year run as a Cowboys fan. I don't care anymore. They can rot. At least now I will cheer for an organization that prides itself on actually winning.

This is a Philly Special...

alicetooljam

Reaction score

Your 5 year run? :lmao: You have to put up many more years of suffering before you can call yourself a fan of this team.

Last edited:

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
You live in Philly, you've always been an eagles fan, like most eagles fans that come in here incognito try to pretend to be Cowboys fan.......you're not the only one like that, there are several others that just haven't come out of the closet yet.

When you go to other forums in the future don't be ashamed of your team.....your contribution to football talk will be better respected.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
HAHA. 5 years? Get out of here.

And the Eagles "priding themselves on winning" is one of the most idiotic statements I've ever read on here. They were perennial disappointments for SIXTY years until an underachieving divinity student back-up QB that looks like Napoleon Dynamite led them to an unrepeatable miracle.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You were never a cowboy fan to begin with. Its in your blood or its not. Clearly, you are a bandwagon fan.

GMO415

Reaction score
giphy.gif

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
I agree, fly eagles fly! There's this Eagles fan girl from works who likes me and she's attractive. So we might scalp a couple tickets to the Eagles-Cowboys game at AT&T stadium and show up in Wentz jerseys.
I'm a fan of the V as much as any normal guy, BUT I would never do that ****. My wife knew the moment she met me that I was a Cowboys fan and I didn't give a half a **** what team she liked.