1. SPORGWIRE.com
    The best Sports Newswire on the internet!
    SPORGWIRE provides you with an easy way to keep up with the latest sports news,
    rumors, reviews, videos and more from sports sites all over the internet!
    Follow your favorite teams and sports leagues and
    the SPORGWIRE home page becomes your personal sports news site for the internet!
    Dismiss Notice

I Am Sure Anyday Now Roger Goodell Will Be Punishing Odell Beckham

Discussion in 'Drama Zone' started by timb2, May 8, 2018.

1. timb2

timb2 Well-Known Member

2,505 Messages
    5,162 Likes Received
    Yes Goodell will be all over ODB jr. and Michael Bennett,Reuben Foster,Duron Harmon ,and Daryl Worley like he was on Ezekiel Elliott who the police dropped the charges but Goodell knew Zeke was guilty vs the police. ..It should be any day now. that OBD jr gets what is coming to him. We all know Goodell is not bias ,is he? Any day now we should hear about these images below

https://fullpresscoverage.com/2018/03/12/french-model-in-beckham-video-denies-he-used-drugs/

Ok that above what I said was a parody because Goodell is a jerk spinning the game for teams that he favors.

DcFootball4 and Furboy like this.
  2. roughneck266

roughneck266 Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,797 Messages
    2,098 Likes Received
    lol. I don't think I will hold my breath awaiting this. :)

LACowboysFan1, Longboysfan and timb2 like this.
  3. timb2

timb2 Well-Known Member

2,505 Messages
    5,162 Likes Received
    Dallas should sue the league because ODB is promoting drugs if nothing happens. ODB needs to be suspended for atleast half the season....Michael Bennett giving false statements about the police to incite should be a 10 game suspension. Reuben Foster should be banned,Daryl Worley needs to be banned,Duron Harmon needs to be banned for life.

DcFootball4, TexasBoys2288 and Furboy like this.
  4. roughneck266

roughneck266 Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,797 Messages
    2,098 Likes Received
    And I agree wholeheartedly on all points. Problem is, I dont think ANY of that is actually GOING to happen.

LACowboysFan1, Longboysfan and timb2 like this.
  5. Longboysfan

Longboysfan hipfake08 Zone Supporter

11,777 Messages
    4,415 Likes Received
    Roger knows Mara holds the key to his job.

6. CPanther95

CPanther95 Well-Known Member

2,625 Messages
    3,522 Likes Received
    OBJ has opted for a spanking.

CapnB likes this.
  7. Bobhaze

Bobhaze Well-Known Member

2,060 Messages
    5,472 Likes Received
    No disrespect intended, but why should we care about this? Like any investigation, we don’t have all the facts and are dependent upon media reports which contain a lot of facts, but usually not all.

8. timb2

timb2 Well-Known Member

2,505 Messages
    5,162 Likes Received
    Should be any day now. Yep....keep the faith. Roger will be all over ODB and be relentless. ANY DAY NOW!!!... I expect Roger will be wagging his finger at ODB and scolding him and ODB's wrist should be hurting so much.

Xelda likes this.
  9. Aviano90

Aviano90 Proud DC.com Reject Zone Supporter

5,717 Messages
    8,506 Likes Received
    Because Zeke got suspended and now we want all players to immediately get suspended when there is even a hint of wrongdoing.

In short, we want to be petty.

Kick OBJ out of the league. Oh wait, he is on my fantasy team. Kick Barkley out of the league instead and make him pay for OBJ’s video.

Jake, timb2 and Bobhaze like this.
  10. LACowboysFan1

LACowboysFan1 Well-Known Member

1,953 Messages
    1,131 Likes Received
    Since the league is about money, with ODB playing in New York, one of the biggest TV markets, won't much happen to him, at best a couple of games or a fine.

Imo...

timb2 likes this.
  11. Bobhaze

2,060 Messages
    5,472 Likes Received
    My thought is I couldn’t care less what happens to OBJ. I would rather beat the midgets with him than see them be without him.

I know it’s not normally popular here to say this but I’m a big Cowboys fans who doesn’t think the NFL is a big conspiracy to screw the Cowboys. We will stand or fall on the talents and merits this team earns on the field. Period. As Jimmy J used to say, “Good teams make their own luck.”

12. zrinkill

zrinkill Cowboy Fan Hater Zone Supporter

37,201 Messages
    7,407 Likes Received
    I agree ......... though I do think there is a Jerry Jones bias ........ but it is well earned ......... Zeke got suspended because Jerry is an ******* who thinks he is above the league.

Bobhaze likes this.
  13. GMO415

GMO415 Well-Known Member

2,929 Messages
    5,454 Likes Received
    Bennett should have been suspended for the year for lying to the public about what happened in LV!....that was absurd!

14. LACowboysFan1

1,953 Messages
    1,131 Likes Received
    I don't care what happens to OBJ either, but it is better to beat the giants with him than without him...

15. PA Cowboy Fan

PA Cowboy Fan Well-Known Member

15,093 Messages
    27,608 Likes Received
    I'm all for being petty especially when it comes to the Giants.

timb2, Otto65 and Xelda like this.
  16. LACowboysFan1

1,953 Messages
    1,131 Likes Received
    I think most of us just want the league to be fair, if Zeke gets suspended based solely on accusations then every player that gets accused should be suspended...

timb2, Xelda, InTheZone and 3 others like this.
  17. Bobhaze

2,060 Messages
    5,472 Likes Received
    Isn’t that what I said? Lol.

18. LACowboysFan1

1,953 Messages
    1,131 Likes Received
    Yep, just agreeing...

Bobhaze likes this.
  19. timb2

timb2 Well-Known Member

2,505 Messages
    5,162 Likes Received
    Should be anyday now. Keep the faith because we all know Goodell wouldn't be a jerk and pick favorites.

Xelda likes this.
  20. eternaljester81

eternaljester81 Well-Known Member

1,000 Messages
    1,168 Likes Received
    His focus is obviously now on Dak and Zeke for indecent water gun exposure. OBJ's drug issues can wait.

Xelda likes this.