I appreciate everyone including the fans and players

Patrick

Reaction score
I just want to say thank you for every Cowboy fan here, the Boys made it farther than anyone ever thought they could. While the ending was embarrassing I still appreciate every one of you. Because without everyone, this would be a very boring place.

I love all of you Cowboys fans. Here's too next season and another Superbowl to celebrate!

hutch1254

Reaction score
It was fun and frustrating at the same time. Today was about as far as I thought this team would go. Offense did what it has mostly done all year. Flashes of good, flashes of being inept. D picked the worst time to play their worst game of the year.

Patrick

Reaction score
It was fun and frustrating at the same time. Today was about as far as I thought this team would go. Offense did what it has mostly done all year. Flashes of good, flashes of being inept. D picked the worst time to play their worst game of the year.

Basically how I felt, never thought the D would be a struggle against anybody.

Fortunately, all of them seem to love proving people wrong. The D is young enough to still be elite next season.

hutch1254

Reaction score
Basically how I felt, never thought the D would be a struggle against anybody.

Fortunately, all of them seem to love proving people wrong. The D is young enough to still be elite next season.

D picked the worst time play their worst game and this was a week where we couldn't overcome our own coaches. Some weeks they do, some they don't.

Kaiser

Reaction score
At 3-5.....I didn't think we would still be playing today.........being a young team there's a lot to be optimistic about. Just hope its not optimism into a dead end.

I said at the start of the playoffs we would win 1 or 2 games in the playoffs, its not exactly a surprise that we lost a game by 8 with a betting line of 7.5.

The bottom line is this is a very young team that will only get better - and the biggest factor by far for improving this team is just Frederick and Martin returning to health.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I just want to say thank you for every Cowboy fan here, the Boys made it farther than anyone ever thought they could. While the ending was embarrassing I still appreciate every one of you. Because without everyone, this would be a very boring place.

I love all of you Cowboys fans. Here's too next season and another Superbowl to celebrate!
Wasnt all that embarrassing. We were in it all the up until just after the two minute. Gotta give them at least some credit for fighting after getting man handled in the first half

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I said at the start of the playoffs we would win 1 or 2 games in the playoffs, its not exactly a surprise that we lost a game by 8 with a betting line of 7.5.

The bottom line is this is a very young team that will only get better - and the biggest factor by far for improving this team is just Frederick and Martin returning to health.

You're 100% right.