I assume we’re Rams fans this week?

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I like the rams, just respect how they play. No ill feelings they beat the Cowboys, they play a style of football I like.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
GO RAMS!!!!!!!! Living in Louisiana, it is unbearable to listen to Aints fans. They still say they gave us the game this year. Their fanbase is intolerable.

Yeah they act like there one of the best teams ever, one SB win in 51 years vs the Cowboys' 5 in 58. Saints didn't make the playoffs for a freaking 20 years after they started, lost the first 4 playoff games they played in...

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Nope. If the Cowboys are no longer in the playoffs, I don't give a crap. The Chiefs have gone the longest of anyone left with no championship, so I'll kind of root for them in a half-assed sort of way.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Screw them all. I will watch but only root for the silver n blue.

Oh no doubt I won't "root" for any of the 4 left in the chase, it's a case of rooting against some of them:

Pats, they have 5 rings like Dallas, we already have to deal with the Squeelers having 6, and if Brady wins a 6th, the chances of any Dallas quarterback catching him is about nil.

Saints. Their fans don't say "how do you like the Saints" when they win, it's always when Dallas loses "what happened to your cowboys"

If the Rams win, while it's not a great thing, at least we can say we got knocked out of the playoffs by the SB winner, and we didn't have our full o-line in that games.

At this point the team I least want to see lose is the Chiefs, that'd be there 2nd SB win, far from Dallas' 5, and Reid's had a tough go of it in his personal life...

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
KC, Rams, Pats then the Aints......in that order. I don't even care if NE gets another ring, we are probably witnessing the best dynasty ever :muttley:

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Oh no doubt I won't "root" for any of the 4 left in the chase, it's a case of rooting against some of them:

Pats, they have 5 rings like Dallas, we already have to deal with the Squeelers having 6, and if Brady wins a 6th, the chances of any Dallas quarterback catching him is about nil.

Saints. Their fans don't say "how do you like the Saints" when they win, it's always when Dallas loses "what happened to your cowboys"

If the Rams win, while it's not a great thing, at least we can say we got knocked out of the playoffs by the SB winner, and we didn't have our full o-line in that games.

At this point the team I least want to see lose is the Chiefs, that'd be there 2nd SB win, far from Dallas' 5, and Reid's had a tough go of it in his personal life...
I hear ya but with any of these teams left winning puts another dent in this franchise. No way I'm pulling for any of them.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Cowboys lost to the Rams by one score, on their field, with our o-line incomplete. No shame in losing to them if they win the SB, and of course we beat the Saints, so we can at least say that.

But I'll only watch the games off and on, don't really care who wins at this point...

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I hear ya but with any of these teams left winning puts another dent in this franchise. No way I'm pulling for any of them.

Right, but one of them will win, somebody will put a dent in this franchise, it's a lesser of 4 evils...

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For now I am going with the Saints.

The main reason is they have 5 or 6 Ohio State players on the roster.
Then maybe Brees retires, and Payton voids his contract, therefore available to Jerry.

As long as NE loses to KC, I am fine with any team though. But don't really want KC to win the SB. I know too many arrogant KC fans. And then we will have to put up with all the Mahomes love on here all off season and the Dak comparisons.

But I do like Andy Reid, and would be good for him to get a SB ring. To Po the Eagles fans. As he did it with a different team.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Right, but one of them will win, somebody will put a dent in this franchise, it's a lesser of 4 evils...
Could never root for KC pretty classless fan based town, Rams have moved around too much to care about, Saints will always be the aints, and the Pats well they are the modern day Cowboys Franchise---hard not to respect this organization. However none of these teams are the Silver N Blue and all I look for is a good game.

rags747

Reaction score
Could never root for KC pretty classless fan based town, Rams have moved around too much to care about, Saints will always be the aints, and the Pats well they are the modern day Cowboys Franchise---hard not to respect this organization. However none of these teams are the Silver N Blue and all I look for is a good game.
Classless fan based town? Have never been myself...