I assume we’re Rams fans this week?

Little Jr

Reaction score
For me, saint's and pats.

Always liked the saints and pull for them unless it hurts the cowboys. Lol

I have been pulling for the pats since Brady took over.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Rams can go .......... I'm a Saints man that game, then Chiefs in the other.... then I am Chiefs in the SB

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With everyone thinking there’s a connection to Campbell, Lombardi or Payton we should want them out ASAP. Correct?

Nope, I'm a Saints and Brees fan this week. I'm not basing who I would like to see win on some speculation about coaches that for all I know may have zero relation to reality.

Daktozekecoop

Reaction score
There is no way that I am rooting for any team with the Cowboys out. Especially not the Rams after just losing. I will hardly watch any football till next year. Some of the pro bowl.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Nope, I'm a Saints and Brees fan this week. I'm not basing who I would like to see win on some speculation about coaches that for all I know may have zero relation to reality.
I find it hard to buy into the idea of a HC that gets a team to at least a conference championship would either want to go to another team or let go.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've already seen that match up. I want to see Chiefs-Saints.

But Chiefs vs anyone will be okay - sick of the Patriots.

I want to see it again, because I've already seen it. But Chiefs/Saints would be awesome, too.

mrmojo

Reaction score
My season ended last Saturday night. I may glance at the games but really dont care. Hope it's a good SB matchup though.