I believe Dak will not sign a contract or the tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick84

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Frozen700

Reaction score
Damnit!!!!!!!!!!!, do we sign Garrett then to rid ourselves of Dak? Or get rid of Garrett and keep Dak?

Look I hate both, but end of the day if this is the case, keep Garrett. He's not the one out there throwing balls behind WRs, over throwing them, throwing passes at the feet or in the stands.

I rather deal with bad coaching then bad QB play.

Meanwhile.....

Dak was seen screaming at some fans at the grocery store because they told him he won't get a new contract

:lmao:

#DontpayDak

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Damnit!!!!!!!!!!!, do we sign Garrett then to rid ourselves of Dak? Or get rid of Garrett and keep Dak?

Look I hate both, but end of the day if this is the case, keep Garrett. He's not the one out there throwing balls behind WRs, over throwing them, throwing passes at the feet or in the stands.

I rather deal with bad coaching then bad QB play.

Meanwhile.....

Dak was seen screaming at some fans at the grocery store because they told him he won't get a new contract

:lmao:

#DontpayDak

Both need to be axed!

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Dak has no room to refuse the tag and I think he knows this. He’d be dumb to refuse something like that. Like someone above said, the QB market is not as big as it seems, especially teams willing to pay 35+ mil on an inconsistent QB.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I believe Dak will not sign a contract or the tag if Jerry keeps Garrett onboard. Dak wants a new coach that will not hold this team back and growth in his career.
It's possible, I think even the players get tired of all of the FO dysfunction eventually

blueblood70

Reaction score
OK great non exclusive FT him and we own him..let him sit out ,

gives us notice to bring in a journeymen and a drafted QB.. im sure we can fight to 8-8 without him as we did with him :))

but realty is his feelings are not aligned with yours

Cousins sighed two FTs and made out bigtime them got huge deal afterwards..daks not leaving 28mil on the table.. that one deal one year could set he and his family up for life..

I doubt he feels that way about garett given he had his best statistical year and Garett doesnt run the offense , KM ,kitna and others do...

Lastly he has no leverage after that disgusting last 5 weekes ne-philly , particularly philly 2nd half where he missed like 10 wide open big plays that would have won us the game.. he didnt play well down the stretch and cant be blaming anyone..look in the mirror..

besides if he wanted to not play for garett , he could have chose to not play the rest of the rams game and sat out the last 2 games and tried to one not hurt himself further and try and tank and quit on garett..so I dont see even a hint of your speculation in his actions..

Status
Not open for further replies.