I believe WR starting opposite Gallup might be Diggs not Cooper

EST_1986

Reaction score
Makes sense. Trade first round pick for a WR, let him walk in a year and a half for a comp pick, then trade another high pick for another WR that you will eventually have to sign to a big deal.

I doubt even Jerry is that freaking stupid.
Have you seen how the Cowboys have been operating lately?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It doesn’t make any sense to give up draft picks for Diggs and have to sign him to a huge contract, when you have a receiver who’s equal to or better than Diggs that cost you a first round pick less than two seasons ago.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It’s important we get Amari signed he and Dak have built some good chemistry together. It’s going to be a big blow if we lose him. I know there’s some red flags with him but he has produced.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
The W.R starting opposite Gallup just might be named Diggs and not Cooper. I'd be fine with either quite frankly. Diggs just tweeted out something to the effect of " new beginnings" a short time ago.
Shut yo mouth!
Laughable!

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
The W.R starting opposite Gallup just might be named Diggs and not Cooper. I'd be fine with either quite frankly. Diggs just tweeted out something to the effect of " new beginnings" a short time ago.

This isn't the 1970's, where just about every good player wanted to play for Dallas. Why do people assume any player saying he's getting a fresh start is coming to Dallas?

:facepalm: