I can't get into the new chat.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
I have had this problem since we got a new one, and now that the link is gone,there is no way around it. Can someone please help me get in the chat?

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
do you have the latest java version installed?

And what kind of error do you get?

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
jacs said:
do you have the latest java version installed?

And what kind of error do you get?
It just comes up blank in the old chat. I have Java (i think), but I can only get in the chat if I follow a link...

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tio said:
It just comes up blank in the old chat. I have Java (i think), but I can only get in the chat if I follow a link...

Try cleaning out your cookies and your history.

Then close out IE and then go back in and try.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
Tio said:

java is a huge resource hog

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I got in the other night... worked fine for a while... then it booted me... and no longer lets me in...

Nothing fixes it on my end...

3879_10413_5.jpg

NO CHAT FOR YOU!!!

Gatorgirl

Reaction score
trickblue said:
I got in the other night... worked fine for a while... then it booted me... and no longer lets me in...

Nothing fixes it on my end...

3879_10413_5.jpg

NO CHAT FOR YOU!!!

I have the newest version of IE, turned on Java, and cannot get into chat...just a blank screen. PM is not working, as I have PMed Brainpaint, Dale, and another moderator, and when I look at the number of PMs sent, it shows 0! I tried e-mailing the administrator at support@cowboyszone.com TWICE, and have received no help whatsoever. What does it take to get into chat??? Someone please help!

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
Gatorgirl said:
I have the newest version of IE, turned on Java, and cannot get into chat...just a blank screen. PM is not working, as I have PMed Brainpaint, Dale, and another moderator, and when I look at the number of PMs sent, it shows 0! I tried e-mailing the administrator at support@cowboyszone.com TWICE, and have received no help whatsoever. What does it take to get into chat??? Someone please help!

hmm, i have no idea but try downloading firefox and try getting thru that

Gatorgirl

Reaction score
jacs said:
hmm, i have no idea but try downloading firefox and try getting thru that

I just downloaded Java from the link at the chat page. I can get in now. I think it's making my computer run slower. If I see that there are problems in the future with Java, I may just have to take it off my computer.

Hope to see everyone in chat soon.

G.G.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
Gatorgirl said:
I just downloaded Java from the link at the chat page. I can get in now. I think it's making my computer run slower. If I see that there are problems in the future with Java, I may just have to take it off my computer.

Hope to see everyone in chat soon.

G.G.

java eats up a lot of memory

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For Jacs...if you want to use Firfox or Opera...then you have to download the Java from Sun.

Also I am not having trouble this morning, I went in with IE, opera and Firefox.

Not sure what it is but I bet Reality has worked on it since your problems as once again I am not having a problem with it at this time.

Gator Girl...I did not get a PM from you.

And the reason you showed up as 0 pms sent is that it no longer saves those sent PMs by default like it used to do, if you wish to save those sent PMs then you need to check the box right below where you type your message before sending them. :cool: