I can't reply on threads

Mike12

Reaction score
Sorry to be a bother but I haven't received the e-mail to activate my account. I can't seem to be able to reply to threads or start a new one. Any help would be much obliged.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Mike12 said:
Sorry to be a bother but I haven't received the e-mail to activate my account. I can't seem to be able to reply to threads or start a new one. Any help would be much obliged.

Make sure you check your spam mail or whatever it may be called with the email you use. I used yahoo when I first signed up and found the email in my bulk mail folder instead of my inbox

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboysPrincess said:
Make sure you check your spam mail or whatever it may be called with the email you use. I used yahoo when I first signed up and found the email in my bulk mail folder instead of my inbox

Thanks and she is exactly right, many times that is the main problem.

If you are still having trouble and can not find the email please post in here again and we will send the email again Mike12.

Mike12

Reaction score
I checked and I still don't have it. I rarely get any spam so I'm guessing SBC has pretty heavy duty filtering going on? Thanks for your help and if you could re-send the email I would appreciate it.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Mike12 said:
I re-sent the activation codes. Please let me know if you are still having problems. I will take care of them as quickly as I can.

Mike12

Reaction score
I haven't received anything yet, thanks for looking into it for me.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Mike12 said:
I haven't received anything yet, thanks for looking into it for me.
If you still haven't receved them then there is a problem with your e-mail server. Try going into your profile and using a different e-mail address and I will send them again. I am sending them one more time right now. If you don't get them check your Junk Mail folder and see if your server has cached the e-mail there.

Mike12

Reaction score
Hostile,

I changed my profile to my other email address, hope it works this time...thanks again. I double checked all my email folders and it's not in any of them.

dch24

Reaction score
I cannot post a reply to anything on this board and cannot get anyone to respond as to WHY!!

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dch24 said:
I cannot post a reply to anything on this board and cannot get anyone to respond as to WHY!!

You must activate your account first by clicking on the activation code in the email that was sent.