I changed my mind on Linehan

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
After watching a video from AKOYE Media, demonstrating just how bad Dak is, and just how open our receivers where, I changed my mind on Linehan.

Folks, we have a problem here. Dak is costing us games. His fear and inability to throw the ball, it is crushing this team. This loss falls squarely on Dak.

Dak routinely ONLY looks at one half of the field. Guys are running wide open and Dak isn't even looking. It takes him too long to process this info for him to pull the trigger. Often times he creates a sack when in fact he had a receiver wide open.

Not sure how Dak recovers from this. He simply is not throwing to guys who are open for 10-20 yards. He literally had 2 EASY TD's sitting there that he muffed. One was a 60+ yarder to Jarwin the other a 50+ yarder to TWill. Dang.

Watch this expose on Dak. Be prepared to be sick.

Last edited:

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Zeke getting only 15 touches is a fail on the coaching staff. This offense should revolve around getting Zeke the ball, whether running or catching. 15 touches to far and away our best player is terrible coaching.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Zeke getting only 15 touches is a fail on the coaching staff. This offense should revolve around getting Zeke the ball, whether running or catching. 15 touches to far and away our best player is terrible coaching.
I do agree with you. But it is hard to find as much fault with the plan when the film is there showing you that the plan was working. What didn't work was the QB.

aria

Reaction score
Allegedly that’s all coachable therefore it falls on JG and Linehan. McClay and Jerry found this diamond in the rough and our coaches have already ruined his career because they haven’t coached him up and they destroyed his confidence in Atlanta. Any other coach would have him well on his way to being fit for a gold jacket :rolleyes:

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Linehan sucks, Dak sucks, wideouts suck, offense sucks, Garrett sucks, JJ sucks, they suck, you suck, we suck.

That should about cover it.

Spoken like a true sucker

aria

Reaction score
Linehan sucks, Dak sucks, wideouts suck, offense sucks, Garrett sucks, JJ sucks, they suck, you suck, we suck.

That should about cover it.
You left out McClay, isn’t he supposed to be the “genius” behind our drafts and FA’s? That would make him responsible for Dak and Chaz Green. You also left out Stephen, he’s quickly working his way up to his daddy’s sucking status.

fansince68

Reaction score
AKOYE is the truth. He did a similar evaluation of Dak last season. The tape don't lie. He is very thorough and fair. I wonder if the coaches know how to do film study? If they do, why is Dak making the same mistakes as last season. Check out the video.

cern

Reaction score
After watching a video from AKOYE Media, demonstrating just how bad Dak is, and just how open our receivers where, I changed my mind on Linehan.

Folks, we have a problem here. Dak is costing us games. His fear and inability to throw the ball, it is crushing this team. This loss falls squarely on Dak.

Dak routinely ONLY looks at one half of the field. Guys are running wide open and Dak isn't even looking. It takes him too long to process this info for him to pull the trigger. Often times he creates a sack when in fact he had a receiver wide open.

Not sure how Dak recovers from this. He simply is not throwing to guys who are open for 10-20 yards. He literally had 2 EASY TD's sitting there that he muffed. One was a 60+ yarder to Jarwin the other a 50+ yarder to TWill. Dang.

Watch this expose on Dak. Be prepared to be sick.

I got swept up in the first year euphoria but last year changed my mind about dak.against Carolina he looked lost. Got to believe your eyes.

Haimerej

Reaction score

A lot of getting Zeke the ball is checkdowns. For example, Murray had 57 catches in 2014. Zeke has 61 for his career. They didn't run 57 screens to Murray. But the checkdown is the final read in the progression and it looks like Dak isn't getting through his progressions.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
AKOYE is the truth. He did a similar evaluation of Dak last season. The tape don't lie. He is very thorough and fair. I wonder if the coaches know how to do film study? If they do, why is Dak making the same mistakes as last season. Check out the video.
No doubt. Having access to the coaches film is much more telling than what we see on TV.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I do agree with you. But it is hard to find as much fault with the plan when the film is there showing you that the plan was working. What didn't work was the QB.
Any plan that doesn't involve your best player more involved is a failure. Why is the focal point Dak and substandard TEs and average WRs and not on one of the best RBs in the NFL. There's no question that Dak has to play better, but how about getting the ball in Zeke's hands. What happened to trying to get Tavon, the fastest guy on the field, some touches? No doubt, Dak is a big part of the problem, but the coaching staff's plan was flawed to begin with. The coaching staff did a poor job of getting our playmakers involved. Instead of getting Zeke or Tavon touches, we relied on getting the ball to our jag TEs and WRs. Dak is a problem but the gameplan and playcalling, OL play, execution were all problems. There were multiple problems and while the QB is the most visible, every offensive player and coach had a hand in making that pile of shinola.