I don't get it...

cej757

Reaction score
yeah, T.O. didn't have any respect for Tony as the leader of this team.

Now show the Highlights of the game at Pittsburgh when Romo tries to force a pass to Witten that gets intercepted and T.O. Goes nuts on the sidelines. I think a lot of things T.O. Said were true about Garrett and Romo. Because I'm still seeing the same things happening in 2014.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now show the Highlights of the game at Pittsburgh when Romo tries to force a pass to Witten that gets intercepted and T.O. Goes nuts on the sidelines. I think a lot of things T.O. Said were true about Garrett and Romo. Because I'm still seeing the same things happening in 2014.
Name any team's sideline where he's played where Owens hasn't been caught on camera, acting like a damn fool preceding or following all types of plays?

lostar2009

Reaction score
The point is about leading. Not beating a so-so team. Whatdawant? He drove the length of the field and won the game.

Ok leading a team to beat a pathetic Vikings team. Gotcha, tell the team let's get it and yell at Dez about a drop pass. Pure leadership right there. Yup this Romo guy is something special where will this team be without him? Obviously not in the playoffs, nope only Romo can take us there.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I think you are confusing passion and a little bit of crazy for respect...just sayin.

Dodger12

Reaction score
I don't know how you measure leadership for QB except what you see on the field, their desire to win and how much a QB pushes his teammates to be better. Romo gives every one of those underachievers a chance to win every Sunday and has carried Jerry, Wade and JG during his tenure. He's taken the brunt of the criticism for this team and comes back the next week and does his job, puts up numbers/stats and gives his team a chance to win. I'd take Romo every single Sunday and will be sad when the man hangs it up. I have no doubt Romo's story would be completely different had he gone to another team with a solid front office and a solid coach.

And to the discussion, I don't think Eli is looked upon as a leader in the traditional sense but he has two rings. Sure, he's the QB and, by default, the defacto leader of the team. But I wouldn't confuse him with Payton, Brees or Aikman.