I don't want Zeke on our team in 2022

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I don't want the Joneses on our team in 2022 but we're stuck with 'em! You may say the same w/Zeke. Wait 'til 2023 with him! :grin:

Last edited:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I don't want his slow running on this team!! SHOELACE tackles! Blocking can stay

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He’s guaranteed too much money this year not to be on the team. He’s going to be here whether fans like it or not. The Cowboys will move on from him after next season.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
He was once a good piece but he's no longer that guy. Im not sure about replacements but I'm sure there is somebody who can replace him and cost less.
who cares, his contract means he will be on the team this year, unless he gets hit by a buss and cant walk.

Praxit

Reaction score
..lol...tough one buddy. Zeke will be here for 22'. We can just hope, he has one banner year left in him.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
$30M cap hit so he's not going anywhere.

Next year, at <$12M, he's as good as gone unless he somehow takes a significant pay cut (and that's not in our best interest in terms of getting production).

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Want in one hand, crap in the other. See which one fills up first.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
Zeke isn't going anywhere, lets hope that tear in his knee is healed and he can be productive, I think its crazy he was even playing with it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh, wow, the daily whine about Zeke thread. When will the daily Dak one come out.
:facepalm:

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Salary is guaranteed because of the moves (or lack of moves) this FO made last year.

So you pay and have the player or you pay and not have the player.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He was once a good piece but he's no longer that guy. Im not sure about replacements but I'm sure there is somebody who can replace him and cost less.
I would tend to agree. but his cap hit is too much. he gets one more year and he better be out of this world to even consider to stick around in 2023.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS: Zeke will have 21,864 yards this season with 219 touchdowns just so he can stay a cowboy and make it hard for the Jones family to release him!!

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Can’t do anything about him this season. Cap Boy guaranteed his salary for this year. Let’s pray they bench him when Pollard out plays him again.

Last edited: