I expect to see the Seahawks follow what Atlanta tried to do

quickccc

Reaction score
Dallas tops in the NFL with 41 plays of 10 yards or more.
Seattle last in giving up 47 plays of 10 yards or more.

If Moore is aggressive, and the OL plays as it did in the 2nd half against Atlanta, we should score enough to win if the defense can make a few stops on them to prevent scores.
Get a 10 point lead then keep it going.

that's just it ....will Kellen be aggressive On THe ROAD ? ... against the more competitive teams,.. this is usually where he waters it down
and eliminates the pre-snap, moving formations and seemingly prefers to simply go straight formation...straight RPO or shotgun.
By keeping it simple for the offense .... he makes it simple and easier for the opposing defense...

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I hope to see Dak prove he's worthy of that big contract he seeks by beating Russel Wilson and the Seahawks Sunday! :thumbup:
$40 million smackers is a sure-fired fortune in anyone's estimation! Tremendous contracts demand terrific performances! :grin:

Last edited:

plymkr

Reaction score
I would like to see that

Then I think about Russell running and its not pretty

I'm hoping for a 3 int day from this defense
3 int in one game is quite a bit to hope for. If we get 3 picks a season I'm impressed. Especially with our ball hawk safety signed away in FA. Lol, all jokes aside I think the defense will have it's best game of the season. I think they'll get them off the field enough for Dak, Zeke and Lamb to do their thing.

blueblood70

Reaction score
For 15 years this is our weakness
5 different sets of teams ie layers and many new coaches in 15 years. Whats your point?

you act as if its the same coaches payers and schemes.. actually works against many teams. We arr Miopic here as fans i get it it feels the same

truth ITS NOT..

its like getting rid of car and buying new one and few year later gets flat and damnit my old got flats as well stupid cars are all the same..:))):muttley::facepalm:o_O

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Hard to blitz a team if they send out 3 WRs like Cooper, Gallup, and Lamb. Throw in Schultz who can get open and catch. And that defense needs to stop a RB like Zeke. If that isn’t enough, the QB is mobile and can run.

Cowboys need to get positive yards on 1st down. Hard for a team to blitz if they have to defend the possibility of a run.

TheHerd

Reaction score
5 different sets of teams ie layers and many new coaches in 15 years. Whats your point?

you act as if its the same coaches payers and schemes.. actually works against many teams. We arr Miopic here as fans i get it it feels the same

truth ITS NOT..

its like getting rid of car and buying new one and few year later gets flat and damnit my old got flats as well stupid cars are all the same..:))):muttley::facepalm:o_O
It's the same in that we haven't stopped screens and running back flares for 15 years. Obviously it's multiple teams and coaches.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It's the same in that we haven't stopped screens and running back flares for 15 years. Obviously it's multiple teams and coaches.
so its not the same..just a coincidence when all other variable change.. get passed it.

TheHerd

Reaction score
It's frustrating that Dak throws 1 inch openings, and receivers are 5 yards free constantly against us