I find that I am selling myself on

Bluefin

Reaction score
Jachai Polite

I just have a feeling he is going to be the guy
It's not who I want, but I also spent most of the day hiding under the covers shaking with the thought of Trysten Hill at #58.

The biggest need on the team is 3 Tech, but we aren't in position to attack it in the draft (unless the Niners are being realistic about Solomon Thomas). The next spot is strong safety and that can be done tomorrow night.

If our guy gets close, trade up and get him.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Maybe they have done their homework in secret but i see no indication we have any interest in Polite,FOs biggest mantra is the guy should love football and its the same for Rod and i just dont see them drafting Polite.

1LoyalCowboyFan

Reaction score
Jachai Polite

I just have a feeling he is going to be the guy

I think it’ll be Omenihu. Can play inside and out with long arms. Good athletic profile to go along with production to match. Top 7 in production ratio and pSPARQ. Im all in.

Will Harris in round 3.

I’d be really happy with that.

I’d also be happy with Little at 58 if they think he’s worth it.

Bluefin

Reaction score
On the Draft Show today, David Helman stated the team has an outstanding grade on Trysten Hill.

This came up while they were discussing the possibility of trading for Solomon Thomas and what it would cost. They were speculating a 4th? Dane Brugler said he hadn't watched enough of Thomas as a pro to have any real insight. Helman then brought up the grade on Hill and if he was selected, the team wouldn't even want Thomas.

Broaddus felt that if it came down to comparing tape, you'd have to think Dallas had a better grade on Thomas than they do Hill now. Helman agreed but offered maybe two years of pro tape with the Niners has altered the grade on Thomas.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Is he a DT? Don't want another DE if Gregory can play this season. With him, we are heavy at DE.

1LoyalCowboyFan

Reaction score
Tried him at 3T but didn’t work out.

Bosa, Ford, Buckner, and Solomon if he can figure it out would be formidable. All 1st rounders.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
History indicates this front office passes on S and instead go DL in 2nd. Ferguson, Hill or Allen would be my guesses.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
On the Draft Show today, David Helman stated the team has an outstanding grade on Trysten Hill.

This came up while they were discussing the possibility of trading for Solomon Thomas and what it would cost. They were speculating a 4th? Dane Brugler said he hadn't watched enough of Thomas as a pro to have any real insight. Helman then brought up the grade on Hill and if he was selected, the team wouldn't even want Thomas.

Broaddus felt that if it came down to comparing tape, you'd have to think Dallas had a better grade on Thomas than they do Hill now. Helman agreed but offered maybe two years of pro tape with the Niners has altered the grade on Thomas.

I wonder what they would take for Thomas.

He would be worth a 4th even if he just played 40% of the snaps as a rotational player.

The Niners D-Coordinator was originally hired a LB coach but talked his way into getting the DC job after bigger names went elsewhere. It seems he might be in over his head and many niners fans/media seem to think they have used Thomas incorrectly.

Bluefin

Reaction score
I wonder what they would take for Thomas.

He would be worth a 4th even if he just played 40% of the snaps as a rotational player.

The Niners D-Coordinator was originally hired a LB coach but talked his way into getting the DC job after bigger names went elsewhere. It seems he might be in over his head and many niners fans/media seem to think they have used Thomas incorrectly.
John "I wish I had 1/4 the talent of Darren Woodson" Lynch completely denied the story, not that it means anything.

I'm good with offering a 4th.