I get the frustration, but all this I'm no longer a fan crap is getting old!

silvrNblue

Reaction score
ROFL..man I made a post like this, had it all typed out, and then hit delete... folks are weary of all the stupid that makes up the HC, OC and seems now our DC. to the owner. let em let it all out, no one is leaving, they are just soul broken at where this team is...

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ding Ding Ding

You don't want to be a Cowboys fan any longer? I have no problem with that.
Want to quit watching football all together? I have no problem with that.
Want to switch to a different football team? I have no problem with that.

However I don't need to hear no whiners trying to grandstand on this board how they will no longer be a cowboys fan and still sit on here and whine and complain endlessly about the team.

Again if you complain as a COWBOYS FAN that is one thing. We are pretty much all tired of the team, Jerry, Jason, Dak, Linehan, the offense, the defense or whoever you want to name. It is understandable.

HOWEVER If you want to say you are no longer a Cowboys Fan but you want to stay here and keep complaining from thread to thread...just leave now and spare us your whining. Find another sports team message board and join it. Or just ignore the cowboys all together and feel better about your life.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Complain All you want to, I do! Those that are "threatening" to leave, See Ya!!!! Let us real fans complain in peace!

If you’re still here you’re a real fan. No reason you’d be here otherwise.

The point of fans just pumping fists and acting as if everything is peachy is long past, however. What exactly do you expect after 20+ years of nonsense and with the team regressing while the FO acts as if all is well and the future is bright?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anybody that claims to be a fan and now claim they want to leave, wasn't a fan in the first place.
^ This has been my philosophy concerning anyone claiming affiliation with any sports team or individal sports athlete (ie Tiger Woods, etc.). The whole concept rings hollow. “Yeah I am a fan no matter what! Wait. I do not like that so I quit as a fan.”

???

JustChip

Reaction score
Anybody that claims to be a fan and now claim they want to leave, wasn't a fan in the first place.
It’s really what Dallas fans have been accused of for 5 decades - being fair weather fans. I get that the level of excitement ebbs with how successful any team is, but that’s different than changing your fandom from team to team based on success. Maybe I’m different since I’m 65 and grew up in Dallas, but it’s just so inconceivable that one changes their fan allegiance. I did in baseball from the Yankees to the Rangers, but that was different because there wasn’t an MLB team in DFW before the Rangers. I was a Yankees fan because I met Mickey Mantle when I was about 10.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you’re still here you’re a real fan. No reason you’d be here otherwise.

The point of fans just pumping fists and acting as if everything is peachy is long past, however. What exactly do you expect after 20+ years of nonsense and with the team regressing while the FO acts as if all is well and the future is bright?
I expect them to pump their fists, not act like spoiled brats and say I'm gonna root for Philly! Any questions?

Dre11

Reaction score
It’s really what Dallas fans have been accused of for 5 decades - being fair weather fans. I get that the level of excitement ebbs with how successful any team is, but that’s different than changing your fandom from team to team based on success. Maybe I’m different since I’m 65 and grew up in Dallas, but it’s just so inconceivable that one changes their fan allegiance. I did in baseball from the Yankees to the Rangers, but that was different because there wasn’t an MLB team in DFW before the Rangers. I was a Yankees fan because I met Mickey Mantle when I was about 10.

Yep, I live in Redkins land and that's all you here, Cowboy fans scatter like roaches when things are going bad.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

That's a pretty broad brush.

If you've invested decades into supporting the Cowboys and decide it's not worth it anymore because you've lost hope under Jerrah, I get that.

If you're like that dude the other day who had been a fan all of 5 years then suddenly decides to support the Eagles, on the other hand...:rolleyes:

ShortRound

Reaction score
Complain All you want to, I do! Those that are "threatening" to leave, See Ya!!!! Let us real fans complain in peace!

Salud, one day my friends, one day.

g6IbtVz.png