I get the frustration, but all this I'm no longer a fan crap is getting old!

coult44

Reaction score
People don't like to hear it but we aren't owed a dang thing

It is hard to win the Super Bowl......even the mighty Patriots went 10 years without winning one with Brady and Belichick

We have won 5 rings but that doesn't mean a thing..... PHI just won their 1st ever.... so did the Cubs and Astros.....nothing makes sense but at least Dallas tries to win every year(since Campo)

Not rooting DAL is like rooting for Drago in Rocky IV..... it ain't happening

Dallas hasn't tried to win for a quarter century. 25 year reunion next year that they don't want to be in. If any person in any job in the entire world lost for 25 straight years, he would've been fired 15 times or more.Not only have the not won the Super Bowl, they haven't ever even compteted in the conference championship games. SAD BRO. You only have to be in the top 8 teams to get a chance to compete for a championship game. They haven't done that since 1995. Pathetic!!!

SoBlue128

Reaction score
I stayed sitting in my seat to the very last second and watched the **** show Monday night as I do for every home game win or lose. There wasn’t much to stand for other than the first quarter but I stayed. So to those that “are gonna leave” don’t announce it, just leave and be done with it, go! Don’t go away mad, just go away.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Complain All you want to, I do! Those that are "threatening" to leave, See Ya!!!! Let us real fans complain in peace!
Ranching--i get it....dont give up the ship....i think fans have had their hearts ripped out of their chests..and its just fallout...i could never love another team but me cowboys...but i hate to the bone the decisions of managment to keep going with Jason Garrett and Scott Linehan...its too painful..my heart cannot take too much more of this?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Ultimately, who the hell is Ranching to tell ANYBODY to love it or leave it?
Brown shirt punk behavior.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ultimately, who the hell is Ranching to tell ANYBODY to love it or leave it?
Brown shirt punk behavior.
mr Gimme--- for me it dont matter....how much pain can a fan take????....when i use to drink and cowboys played bad i would line up shots with my beer....now all i can line up is the pain in my heart?....the pain is a mixture of deep frustration and deep anger at Garrett and Linehan.....i dont see it healing until they go

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Ranching--i get it....dont give up the ship....i think fans have had their hearts ripped out of their chests..and its just fallout...i could never love another team but me cowboys...but i hate to the bone the decisions of managment to keep going with Jason Garrett and Scott Linehan...its too painful..my heart cannot take too much more of this?

Shuddup, Gorico. You can't reason with angry, regimented yahoos.
Anyway, who the hell is he to tell anybody to hit the road. Blimey!Let him hit the road and be picked up by two escaped inmate chaps who thinks he's pretty.
Hey, Gorico! The platinum company called. It needs more iron ore.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Shuddup, Gorico. You can't reason with angry, regimented yahoos.
Anyway, who the hell is he to tell anybody to hit the road. Blimey!Let him hit the road and be picked up by two escaped inmate chaps who thinks he's pretty.
Hey, Gorico! The platinum company called. It needs more iron ore.
Garrett and Linehan stole all the platinum ore.....those dirty rats

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I've never threatened to leave before. If I do leave, it's usually just a trip to the liquor store. I'll be right back... lol.
Robo-- hey man i get it...before when i use to drink and cowboys played bad i would just line up a few more shots with my beer...but i had to stop drinking...now all i got is deep heart pain

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
This is one of the best topics CZ has ever seen, no sarcasm. I give you my rare 'like'.
For likewise, you also ,my non-footballish FREN of subversive illusive-spy non-fan of COWBOYS COOLNESS that you are, the 'act of reciprocal casing-liner' has been returned,,, expect nothing more fer' yer' obvious self aggrandizing grandstanding,,,er,,,PAL:angry:

o_O:lmao:o_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Robo-- hey man i get it...before when i use to drink and cowboys played bad i would just line up a few more shots with my beer...but i had to stop drinking...now all i got is deep heart pain
I wish I could still chew up a couple of quaaludes in conjunction with my Jim Beam communal act of reverenced respect to that esteemed linage of Distillers,,, but I just can't seem to lay my hands on them,,,ANYMORE,,, thusly, that PAIN still REMAINS, @GORICO ,,,same as yer's.

:starspin:o_O:starspin:

:lmao:

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
For likewise, you also ,my non-footballish FREN of subversive illusive-spy non-fan of COWBOYS COOLNESS that you are, the 'act of reciprocal casing-liner' has been returned,,, expect nothing more fer' yer' obvious self aggrandizing grandstanding,,,er,,,PAL:angry:

o_O:lmao:o_O

I'm gonna be honest, I don't really understand any of your posts. I'm gonna hope you're not berating me in this message and just say thanks, man.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I'm gonna be honest, I don't really understand any of your posts. I'm gonna hope you're not berating me in this message and just say thanks, man.
While the turgid element of yer' incomprehensible lock of it's implied intent are deemed quite pleasing to me , the naivety espoused in the honesty expressed by yer' open acknowledgement in comprehensive grasp of the printed words presented are?,,,perhaps beyond yer' true embracement of COWBOY'S FANDOM,,, of which it's well known , yer not of the desirous dissertation of discernment thereof, ya- know, PAL?

* YA, MAN! just enjoy the posted KUDOS,,, (SHEESE, man these PHILLY fanboi's are beyond past dumbo_O)

:lmao::starspin::lmao::starspin::lmao:

Doomsay

Reaction score
Jerry's Cowboys are not the Dallas Cowboys.
There is a difference between being an enabler of the destroyer of the franchise and a true fan. A true fan wants Jerry’s hobby to fail so miserably that he is financially or socially compelled to relinquish control of it. That’s tough to reconcile when you see the Star take the field on game day and root for them to win every down, every matchup.