I get the frustration, but all this I'm no longer a fan crap is getting old!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
There is a difference between being an enabler of the destroyer of the franchise and a true fan. A true fan wants Jerry’s hobby to fail so miserably that he is financially or socially compelled to relinquish control of it. That’s tough to reconcile when you see the Star take the field on game day and root for them to win every down, every matchup.
You my friend,,, are,,, hot on the trail ,Born& brought only by the true Winds of Change that are REQUIRED! (,,,er,,,other than the Head Chieftain's untimely demise or disposal,,, &,,, That in itself, opens up various avenues of innumerable crashing disappointments of burning desires)
Man,I've always knew that the ONLY way of 'jarring' SKY BOX COMMAND back down to ground level of marketable brand thought, was an immediate & abrupt broadside torpedo hitting amidships of their CASH FLOW,,,and I'm pretty sure "they" are full aware their taking on more water than their BILGE pumps can handle.o_O

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
While the turgid element of yer' incomprehensible lock of it's implied intent are deemed quite pleasing to me , the naivety espoused in the honesty expressed by yer' open acknowledgement in comprehensive grasp of the printed words presented are?,,,perhaps beyond yer' true embracement of COWBOY'S FANDOM,,, of which it's well known , yer not of the desirous dissertation of discernment thereof, ya- know, PAL?

* YA, MAN! just enjoy the posted KUDOS,,, (SHEESE, man these PHILLY fanboi's are beyond past dumbo_O)

:lmao::starspin::lmao::starspin::lmao:

It mostly just peeves me that you use commas instead of ellipses and I start to lose interest in deciphering.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
It mostly just peeves me that you use commas instead of ellipses and I start to lose interest in deciphering.
Ya,well! I reckon for there within lies the difference between the two of us Pal!,,,but hey! Ain't no biggie to me, ya know? You just press-0n full speed ahead in yer' endeavors,,, cuz' ,I don't really care one way or the other,ya seeo_O

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
These fans that write these "Dear John" letters have it in their head that we really care. For me, I really don't care if Butthurt Bob in North Zulch, Texas is a Cowboys fan or not.

giphy.gif

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Where is the empathy and understanding? Better yet, where is the love? Don't people realize just how difficult it is to simply walk away? Some people would instantaneously combust if they did that, just like that horse on Family Guy...

condoin125

Reaction score
Glad you guys needed a thread to brag about your fandom on the internet. Not one of you sees the ridiculousness in how much you value loyalty in this particular segment of the ENTERTAINMENT industry??? I like sports too but sometimes a little logical thought can do wonders.

Darkhound

Reaction score
I understand the OP, but he must also understand the FRUSTRATION that has been pilling up for the last 20+ years.
There is a COMPLETE generation of fans who know nothing but mediocrity from the Cowboys.

I will never stop being a Cowboys fan, but i am completely fed up with this organization and how it is handled.
Nothing will ever excite me until Jerry Jones is gone.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
Complain All you want to, I do! Those that are "threatening" to leave, See Ya!!!! Let us real fans complain in peace!

yeah I believe the real fans are fed up with this 23 years of incompetence, so they are reacting as such.

keep drinking the kool-aid. support jerry jones. keep buying jerseys and tickets. lets make sure nothing changes!

these fans are the real issue.

kskboys

Reaction score
It's the threatening to leave and the announcements thereof that are annoying. Not being happy w/ this clustermess is simple logic.

This thread is not about berating those who aren't happy. Read closer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's the threatening to leave and the announcements thereof that are annoying. Not being happy w/ this clustermess is simple logic.

This thread is not about berating those who aren't happy. Read closer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smart man! Salud!

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
Complain All you want to, I do! Those that are "threatening" to leave, See Ya!!!! Let us real fans complain in peace!
I've been thinking about this since the old ESPN message boards. If you are a real fan of a team you don't jump ship, you support them through the good and the bad. Just like all these fans buying Dez New Orleans jerseys and fans saying they have an NFC and an AFC team. I can't see myself wearing the jersey of another team no matter who it is, nor supporting another team period!