I get the frustration, but all this I'm no longer a fan crap is getting old!

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Aw,now Phil, come off that, you ought to know I lay those big ol' "likes" down on the BIG-G purt- ner' on his every forum contribution commonly considered as participating within the confines of forum etiquette known as 'posting' cuz' well? Ya-know bro?,,,We are both active fellow brethren of the highly esteemed "I like Beer" flagship thread of the OFF TOPIC ZONE thread& we be BRO'S,TOO!,,, not withstanding the fact that I do hold you in the +75% categorised placement of 'solid good dudes & worthy of likeability',,,you know full well yerself that I only intentionally engage in the overt activities of posting my legendary
" brain scramble/ finger painting yer' INNER wheelhouse WALL posts",,,once I'm sufficiently well past blotto levels of acceptable societal public norms,,,SHEESE!,,, I reckon yer recertification refresher course of:
" MELON FEUDIAN FOOTBALLISH FANDOM &low key styles of groovitude to employ fer ALL OCCASIONS " Is long past & way over due,,,and since yer of the enjoyment of the +75 percentile,,, yer' attendance fer this legally accredited casing-liner is presented unto you at the one time only offer of $9.95(cash,up front)
I strongly suggest yer' prompt action regarding this here matter of up most import,lest it reverts back to the standard recert fee of $19.93o_O

* I like you @Philmonroe , I do& if you'd care to take note?,,,you'll find no love from me bestowed upon this THREADS O.P.,,,ya see? cuz' I,,,yes,even I, almost had to look for a decoder ring in especially marked Jim Beam glass handled jugs for utilization in the innermost decipheration of this threads desired intent ,,,er,,,just like YOU!o_O

:lmao::starspin::lmao:
Um ok

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yeah I believe the real fans are fed up with this 23 years of incompetence, so they are reacting as such.

keep drinking the kool-aid. support jerry jones. keep buying jerseys and tickets. lets make sure nothing changes!

these fans are the real issue.
Says the fan that calls himself dallasfan4life! Lol

GenoT

Reaction score
Aw,now Phil, come off that, you ought to know I lay those big ol' "likes" down on the BIG-G purt- ner' on his every forum contribution commonly considered as participating within the confines of forum etiquette known as 'posting' cuz' well? Ya-know bro?,,,We are both active fellow brethren of the highly esteemed "I like Beer" flagship thread of the OFF TOPIC ZONE thread& we be BRO'S,TOO!,,, not withstanding the fact that I do hold you in the +75% categorised placement of 'solid good dudes & worthy of likeability',,,you know full well yerself that I only intentionally engage in the overt activities of posting my legendary
" brain scramble/ finger painting yer' INNER wheelhouse WALL posts",,,once I'm sufficiently well past blotto levels of acceptable societal public norms,,,SHEESE!,,, I reckon yer recertification refresher course of:
" MELON FEUDIAN FOOTBALLISH FANDOM &low key styles of groovitude to employ fer ALL OCCASIONS " Is long past & way over due,,,and since yer of the enjoyment of the +75 percentile,,, yer' attendance fer this legally accredited casing-liner is presented unto you at the one time only offer of $9.95(cash,up front)
I strongly suggest yer' prompt action regarding this here matter of up most import,lest it reverts back to the standard recert fee of $19.93o_O

* I like you @Philmonroe , I do& if you'd care to take note?,,,you'll find no love from me bestowed upon this THREADS O.P.,,,ya see? cuz' I,,,yes,even I, almost had to look for a decoder ring in especially marked Jim Beam glass handled jugs for utilization in the innermost decipheration of this threads desired intent ,,,er,,,just like YOU!o_O

Gotta say, Melon, that comment was some of your best work.

Although I have no idea what your exact point was, I relish the thought that the possibilities remain exquisitely mindless.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Great post!:hammer::starspin:

rynochop

Reaction score
These fans that write these "Dear John" letters have it in their head that we really care. For me, I really don't care if Butthurt Bob in North Zulch, Texas is a Cowboys fan or not.

giphy.gif
That whole scene was great

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's the threatening to leave and the announcements thereof that are annoying. Not being happy w/ this clustermess is simple logic.

This thread is not about berating those who aren't happy. Read closer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quoted for effect, which will likely go unnoticed as well.

jday

Reaction score
Complain All you want to, I do! Those that are "threatening" to leave, See Ya!!!! Let us real fans complain in peace!

It is a fascinating aspect of human psychology. Many of us without realizing it are walking around like the world is our own personal Truman Show and people actually care what we think....and they really don't. I'm guessing for those that make a big announcement about no longer being a fan are hoping that someone within the organization is keeping tabs on places like this and reporting back to the Jones'. While that honestly wouldn't surprise me if that were actually the case (it could be anyone...is it you? o_O), I wouldn't count on it yielding any immediate returns.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Hey everyone, look at me! I'm leaving, but first hear my whine.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Maybe just maybe the fans that are so fed up with the Cowboys and want to leave are bigger more passionate fans than any others on the board. Who cares if the leave or stay and they have every right to whine and complain all they want! Any one that doesn't like it don't read it. Cheering for the Cowboys is like being in an abusive relationship. All they do is treat you like crap and let you down and you keep putting up with it. The only way change happens is when things hit Rock Bottom! I'm sticking around for the fireworks!

aaev84

Reaction score
That's fine. Ownership killed a strong chemistry with Romo, Murray, Witten, and Dez. That was a Super Bowl formula. Love Zeke, but he is just 1 piece of the formula. Zeke doesn't perform as advertised that year, Romo is still here. But no ifs ands, or buts. Ownership Blew it up for 1 year of performance above expectations for a limited QB. Not to mention becoming carried away with the hype and the marketing off of that 1 year. Ownership truly made its bed, and now they have to lay in it. Ignore away :)

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
Complain All you want to, I do! Those that are "threatening" to leave, See Ya!!!! Let us real fans complain in peace!
And complain we shall! Not one team gets my fandom card over the Cowboys. I grew up in good times with Landry and company and was spoiled as any current NE Patriots fan can be. But I won't change my team and hang out here of all places as some tend to do. I hate the way things are going and how this team is run by the powers that be certainly. I'll deal with the downs as much as I embrace the ups. Changing teams is not an option.