I got a new business concept

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Pardon me but have you guys seen this?

https://fcgoods.com/pages/most-popu...MIwNGCrbyS7QIVTcJbCh0jlQLjEAEYASAAEgIRO_D_BwE

I figure we can all go to our local football team and ask for their old beat up balls and make wallets out of them.

We can have Wilson's from HS and Spaldings from college teams and get some old NFL Dukes and cut them up and sell them.

We could have special ones called Jerrah's Money and Al Davis' Just Win Baby and our fav coach in Las Vegas could be called The Chuckie.

We could charge $150 each and split with each other and tip the site here for letting us run some ads.

Get some autographed ones and sell with NFL Properties.

It's getting time for me to retire and I need an income stream.

Ya in or what?

:flagwave:

PS-This is just humor mods. Don't get angry.

Last edited:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
*ain't never gonna make it off the runway,let alone take flight,not with a "$" amount involved in concerns of any surplus gear of an athletic departments liquidation of inventory,no way /won't be happening BROUGHAM'S*

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
cool wallets.
love the old football idea.
Oh I could see passport wallets..

Zipper pipe tobacco pouches..

Medication pouches

Cigarette pouches..

Marble pouches

Jack's pouches

Pouch pouches

Money belts

The problem with you guys..you are not as close to retiring as I am.

You lack motivation.

:angry:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
The problem is there will be no need for wallets in the near future
Yeah.

Its like cellphones.

Now younger people do not wear watches because their phones keep the time.

So watches are obsolete for them.

But I recently got a Smart Watch which takes my pulse, forwards my emails to my watch..has camera to record video and do live video and it even tells me when I slept well the previous night.

All of which I appreciate becuz now I no longer need a GF as my watch can do most of what I need anymore and if that is not enough..

I have a Mastiff dog as my companion who never goes into my wallet for my credit cards.

I am finally at peace.

About time he says.

:lmao:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Yeah.

Its like cellphones.

But I recently got a Smart Watch which takes my pulse, forwards my emails to my watch..has camera to record video and do live video and it even tells me when I slept well the previous night.

All of which I appreciate becuz now I no longer need a GF as my watch can do most of what I need anymore and if that is not enough..

I have a Mastiff dog as my companion who never goes into my wallet for my credit cards.

I am finally at peace.

About time he says.

*My PS4 gaming station sez' something about reconfiguring the status of my non-existent "smartwatch" whenever I throw a charge to my tablet from it,,,,:huh:? ? ?

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Yeah.

Its like cellphones.

I am finally at peace.

About time he says.

Well my good friend now ur a hipster I bet you pay with your watch....
as for me I am still in the past I just use a flip phone and have no plan changing anytime soon:)

Londonboy

Reaction score
membs..membs..

I am from France..France.
french+man.jpg