I hate to post something so personal but support is needed

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
My wife passed away unexpectedly on Thursday. She was my life, my caregiver, and my soulmate. She nursed me along and cared for me through my heart surgeries this past year.
I went in to wake her up and she was unresponsive. After calling 911 all I could do is lay next to her and cry like a baby. I know many others have been through the same thing and may can offer some support. This is unbelievably surreal and painful.

Thanks for being a shoulder to lean on.
Man, I feel like such a POS for not responding sooner but I rarely look at this part of the forum. I'm so sorry for your loss and wish you the best.

strollinruss

Reaction score
My wife passed away unexpectedly on Thursday. She was my life, my caregiver, and my soulmate. She nursed me along and cared for me through my heart surgeries this past year.
I went in to wake her up and she was unresponsive. After calling 911 all I could do is lay next to her and cry like a baby. I know many others have been through the same thing and may can offer some support. This is unbelievably surreal and painful.

Thanks for being a shoulder to lean on.
I haven’t logged on in forever and sure hate to hear your news albeit late. I hope you’re finding peace with the passing weeks