I have a crush on my French teacher

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Every weekend I Skype with her to practice and get better at French. My conversation ability had become much more fluid. This is cool. It's totally working.

She's adorable, and I can't help but feel attracted to her. The sad thing is, we could never in a million years be together. Amber Heard would get insanely jealous and stalk her down, making her life miserable.

Well, at least I'm no longer locked in a cage in Amber's basement. Runwildboys alerted Johnny Depp, and he came and rescued me. However, I don't for a second think that Amber will just let this drop. The woman is obsessed with me. I fear she might tap into my Skype chats and wonder, "Who is this French *****?" At least she won't be able to understand what we're talking about.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Once you meet her the crush will fade out...
next crush will be your Swedish teacher

nobody

Reaction score
Every weekend I Skype with her to practice and get better at French. My conversation ability had become much more fluid. This is cool. It's totally working.

She's adorable, and I can't help but feel attracted to her. The sad thing is, we could never in a million years be together. Amber Heard would get insanely jealous and stalk her down, making her life miserable.

Well, at least I'm no longer locked in a cage in Amber's basement. Runwildboys alerted Johnny Depp, and he came and rescued me. However, I don't for a second think that Amber will just let this drop. The woman is obsessed with me. I fear she might tap into my Skype chats and wonder, "Who is this French *****?" At least she won't be able to understand what we're talking about.

You poor fool. You didn't check for latex mask lines on your French Teacher's neck did you? It is Amber!

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
You poor fool. You didn't check for latex mask lines on your French Teacher's neck did you? It is Amber!

ACK! .... Well, at least her French is really good. You know that's rather attracti....... AAAHHHH, NNOOOO! She sure found a weird way to stalk me.

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
Be careful, French girls are oh so sexy but oh so fiery as well.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Pictures or it never happened.

I knew someone would demand a picture. Oh, all right, this is totally violating her privacy, but here she is...........

Voilà, mon enseignante française.

French-Teacher.jpg

You gotta admit, she's gorgeous.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I knew someone would demand a picture. Oh, all right, this is totally violating her privacy, but here she is...........

Voilà, mon enseignante française.

French-Teacher.jpg

You gotta admit, she's gorgeous.

hmmm. Could be a coincidence but that’s my French teacher as well…she has a crush on a student of hers. Never mind, forget I mentioned it…probably just a coincidence….

triplets_93

Reaction score
My HS Spanish teacher was a cheerful buxom 25 year old blonde. That was my feel good class of the day!!

nobody

Reaction score
I never had a single teacher that I thought was utterly hot. There were some in the high school, but I never had them