I have Dak ranked 3rd in 2018 NFC East QBs

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Caught with what? making you look like even more of a fool than you actually are? I have no doubt that pretty much everyone else around here understands what the word opinion means. keep trying though it is very entertaining watching you scramble around. Here is some advice, get your baby rattle go stand on a chair , wave both arms shaking the rattle as hard as you can and scream at the top of your voice," i'm not a fool honest i'm not"
Here this is for your reading pleasure:

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/opinion

Like i said earlier in this thread get back to me when you finish school

I see I got your panties in a bunch, reading that was like watching a jumping bean in a jar go berserk!

I hope you have learned your lesson now. Next time think before you spew your non sense in a thread.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
You want confirmation there soup man well here goes.....DAK WILL NOT SUCCEED !!!! as he lacks the arm talents and brain talents to play for us or any other NFL team....He should be thankful for a player with his LOW talent level he's worth 9 million today.
NEXT PLEASE....the Days of the dink and dunk offense are coming to a end!!!!!!

I have no problem with you saying that because I expect that from you going back to the old forums!. But atleast you admitted to your prediction unlike northerncowboy who has back tracked out of his mind by now lol.

I wont make predictions. But we will see. The opportunity for dak to fail and succeed is there but the fact is we cant tell the future whether you want to believe it or not.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have no problem with you saying that because I expect that from you going back to the old forums!. But atleast you admitted to your prediction unlike northerncowboy who has back tracked out of his mind by now lol.

I wont make predictions. But we will see. The opportunity for dak to fail and succeed is there but the fact is we cant tell the future whether you want to believe it or not.

Personally I hope I'm wrong as this will translate into Cowboy Glory which for me is above any player on the team!
Just calling it as i have seen it since the Giant opener of last season where i first noticed his flaws and ya got bamboozled in the old forums by everyone pretty much and had Kskboys (Dak-Bot) banning me cause I wasn't following the Packs thinking on Dak.
Then what do you know at some point the Dak i feared came out and man it looked worse than even i thought he could play.
Anyway Sept is just around the corner and Dak and our Cowboys will face there reality and may it be a positive one!

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
I see I got your panties in a bunch, reading that was like watching a jumping bean in a jar go berserk!

I hope you have learned your lesson now. Next time think before you spew your non sense in a thread.

You must be a twin because it is impossible for one person to be this stupid and childish, it would take at least 2

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Personally I hope I'm wrong as this will translate into Cowboy Glory which for me is above any player on the team!
Just calling it as i have seen it since the Giant opener of last season where i first noticed his flaws and ya got bamboozled in the old forums by everyone pretty much and had Kskboys (Dak-Bot) banning me cause I wasn't following the Packs thinking on Dak.
Then what do you know at some point the Dak i feared came out and man it looked worse than even i thought he could play.
Anyway Sept is just around the corner and Dak and our Cowboys will face there reality and may it be a positive one!

I am interested in knowing how did you approach romo during his down times and big chokes? I mean dak is only in his 3rd season compared to romos time but I believe romo got more of a pass from fans.

I believe if dak had a romo type career down to the T without winning anything big dak would get torn apart 3x worse.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am interested in knowing how did you approach romo during his down times and big chokes? I mean dak is only in his 3rd season compared to romos time but I believe romo got more of a pass from fans.

I believe if dak had a romo type career down to the T without winning anything big dak would get torn apart 3x worse.

Was never nuts about Romo as he was a choker and esp after the Giant playoff game i pretty much knew there would be no Superbowl with Romo at the helm. Now did his talent exceed Dak yes by far as Romo was a elite QB with the 2 exceptions of being injury prone and a choker...... and to add Dak will never have Romo talent level as his flaws are items that cannot be coached anyway it is what it is i guess......in the end injuries did Romo in....

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
You must be a twin because it is impossible for one person to be this stupid and childish, it would take at least 2

Lol your last two post have resulted in insults all because you know you have been exposed. We all make mistakes, dont feel bad.

Accept it and move on. If you cant handle your faults without throwing insults then you are not qualified to debate!

;)

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Was never nuts about Romo as he was a choker and esp after the Giant playoff game i pretty much knew there would be no Superbowl with Romo at the helm. Now did his talent exceed Dak yes by far as Romo was a elite QB with the 2 exceptions of being injury prone and a choker...... and to add Dak will never have Romo talent level as his flaws are items that cannot be coached anyway it is what it is i guess......in the end injuries did Romo in....

Lol I believe dak may be the best coachable player on the team, even more coachable than romo. Parcells said it best about romo and those teams "you are what you are". I dont think dak is stuck at what we seen last season. Dak is working on technique and I believe we will see a change in his game.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm starting to get the jist that PAPPYDOG just doesn't care for Dak..

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol I believe dak may be the best coachable player on the team, even more coachable than romo. Parcells said it best about romo and those teams "you are what you are". I dont think dak is stuck at what we seen last season. Dak is working on technique and I believe we will see a change in his game.

Can't teach someone at 25 to be a Franchise QB simply doesn't happen. A QB either has the skill set or he doesn't at that age and I'm sorry to say Dak is minus so many basic QB foundations a miracle or a 300 million offensive line and 2 Zekes and maybe Julio Jones at WR and the Ravens 2000 Defense might win him a SB but beyond that GL with Dakfrankenstien.
2016 was a anomaly and we will meet again during the season where I will listen to a whole new set of excuses why Dak is laying Eggs again...
Till then...... Good Luck to our Cowboys....laters...

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Lol your last two post have resulted in insults all because you know you have been exposed. We all make mistakes, dont feel bad.

Accept it and move on. If you cant handle your faults without throwing insults then you are not qualified to debate!

;)

Says the guy who doesn't understand what the word "opinion" means. You lost this debate 2 days ago. It's you who won't let it go but i won't post anymore. Just read back thru the thread and see what others have said

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Says the guy who doesn't understand what the word "opinion" means. You lost this debate 2 days ago. It's you who won't let it go but i won't post anymore. Just read back thru the thread and see what others have said

Judging by the likes I've received vs the almost none you've received on your responses I'd say I won the debate with ease and more people disagree with you more than not.

Suggesting a reread was a mistake on your part lol.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Judging by the likes I've received vs the almost none you've received on your responses I'd say I won the debate with ease and more people disagree with you more than not.

Suggesting a reread was a mistake on your part lol.

I said i wouldn't post at you anymore but i couldn't stop LMAO at your post, you must be a very insecure person. All the likes from the same guy, i'm actually impressed you have a following. You go on thinking that because you quoted a line out of context from one of my many posts in this thread you all of a sudden think you got me..LOL. MY opinions about Dak have not changed and it is my opinion of his talents that leads me to believe he is not a franchise QB, but like i said earlier i hope he proves me wrong. I promise i won't post at you anymore you've out lived your usefullness to me in this thread

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I said i wouldn't post at you anymore but i couldn't stop LMAO at your post, you must be a very insecure person. All the likes from the same guy, i'm actually impressed you have a following. You go on thinking that because you quoted a line out of context from one of my many posts in this thread you all of a sudden think you got me..LOL. MY opinions about Dak have not changed and it is my opinion of his talents that leads me to believe he is not a franchise QB, but like i said earlier i hope he proves me wrong. I promise i won't post at you anymore you've out lived your usefullness to me in this thread

Wait?:confused: i thought you wouldn't post anymore:eek:.

You are not only obsessed with me but you continue to tell lies as usual. First you lied and backtracked on the dak prediction and now you have been caught yet again lying about ending your delusional post.

You are one habitual lier:facepalm::muttley::laugh:

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Lol Nick Foles??? Ok. One good stretch of three games and suddenly he is the second coming.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
I think I've made my opinion clear on Mr. Prescott, but for those that don't know I haven't changed my mind. I still think he's a premium backup in this league along with guys like Foles. I'd give Foles the nod because he showed he's got nerves of steel, and doesn't choke in big games.

Wentz is clearly the future of the division, and I want him on this team. The Eagles clearly don't deserve a talent, and guy like him in that crappy city and jerk of an owner.

Having said that.

Wentz
Smith
Eli
And the rest.

erod

Reaction score
Ok since you guys are so hung up on stats lets see how each teams current receivers faired last year..

Dallas
Hurns 484 yrds 2 td's
williams 568 yrds 0 td's
Beasley 314 yrds 4tds

Commanders
Richardson 703 yrds 6 td'd
Crowder 789 yrds 3 td'd
Doctson 502 yrds 6td's

Thats not even including Vernon Davis,Chris thompson,Or even Reed...So your claim is laughable
That's Cousins, not the receivers.

millennial_legend

Reaction score
I don’t see the case for Dak over Foles. They are both the same: one fluke season when surrounded by a great team and middling otherwise. Except Foles has a Super Bowl MVP and his fluke season was better.
Foles' fluke season was with a bad/young supporting cast around him and the pressure of the Chip Kelly offensive and being thrust into the middle of the season when the Eagles were 3-5 and headed for the tank.

Not only did he have a monster half a season (27/2/second best passing rating) but he led the Eagles from 3-5 to 10-6, the division title, and should have beaten the Saints if not for the fact their special teams kicked off to Sproles instead of kicking a touchback back in the days where that only meant giving up the 20 yard line.

millennial_legend

Reaction score
That's Cousins, not the receivers.
Not to mention almost all of Richardson's catches were on brilliant deep balls from Russell Wilson late in games. Alex Smith doesn't have that kind of arm. Richardson is pretty much a one-trick pony on those seven, eight, and nine-routes, as he's useless in the short game. He has elite deep speed but isn't quick at all.