I hope the Eagles win

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
buddy...if the eagles beat the saints they are winning the superbowl. they would have beaten everyone at that point.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
And if they do, then they come to Dallas (in this hypothetical situation) and what if they win here? We watch the Eagles celebrate an NFC Championship on our field???? No thx! If the Cowboys win Saturday I want the Saints.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
And if they do, then they come to Dallas (in this hypothetical situation) and what if they win here? We watch the Eagles celebrate an NFC Championship on our field???? No thx! If the Cowboys win Saturday I want the Saints.
That is a sickening possible outcome ...but i would much rather play the chance to go to the superbowl at home if we were lucky enough to beat the Rams.

Praxit

Reaction score
.. it will be close game. Even though NO blew them out a few weeks ago. Foles has Philly in a good spot. Still think NO might be to much to over come.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
I’d way rather play the Saints again, Dallas is close to New Orleans our fans will show up there.
The Saints and Drew Brees are like a machine in that Dome though...The field suits Bree's eye very well there like some golfers prefer certain courses ...

Daktozekecoop

Reaction score
I don't understand your logic. The Saints are slumping. The eagles are rolling. I want who ever we play.

Status
Not open for further replies.