I hope we don’t have too many Monday nighters

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You are one hell of a fan.
Not even. I Just really don't care about what they have to say. All they are going to do is tell me about things I already know and tell me how underrated player A is and how they spoke to Garrett about how player B was going to have a impact on that night's game.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
The QB play tonight is worse than Booger as an announcer, except for Flacco who looked so-so. Jimmy G stunk up the joint. Lock has improved over his first preseason game but still stinks.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
:espn: Should have robbed a bank for this guy....

gruden2usa.jpg

And as bad as this game is....9-3 @ the half...the entire league this week has stunk. The level of play is pathetic. It's worse than watching the pro bowl. Nobody is putting in any effort. It's about avoiding injury....and ripping off fans...getting paid. The NFL is dieing a slow death.....

tomsanders921

Reaction score
It’s soooooo hard to listen to. Especially Booger. These are the best they can find? It’s like an election.
They really are trash. Booger tries to over analyze every single thing out there. Just call the game, give some good analysis and have fun. He tries too hard to try and sound smart and informed, if that makes any sense.