I hope we don’t have too many Monday nighters

HungryLion

Reaction score
Monday night sucks in general anymore.

I used to love Monday night football. Can’t stand it anymore.

Too many primetime games in general. Between Sunday night football and Thursday night football, there aren’t many prime match-ups left to place them on Monday night.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Monday night sucks in general anymore.

I used to love Monday night football. Can’t stand it anymore.

Too many primetime games in general. Between Sunday night football and Thursday night football, there aren’t many prime match-ups left to place them on Monday night.
I don't even watch them unless the Cowboys play.

JayFord

Reaction score
ESPN has gone into the toilet in so many ways.
ESPN reminds me of an old bathroom I used to use
Flush the toilet the poop comes up through the sink

It became disgusting after the 3rd week

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MNF is best enjoyed with the volume down on the TV and up on the music. There are times when it looks as if the players are choreographed to the music.

It also helps to use your DVR, set it to record and start watching about 30-40 minutes in and use the FF to avoid commercials and commentary. But don't do this stoned. The combination of you thinking slower and them moving faster can be very disturbing.

ESPN is relegated to using people who are already under contract and affordable and regardless of who they put in that booth, this has run it's course. Most of the people watching are fantasy players or people still alive in a Pick'Em League. They tried to revive it with Miller and should have realized everything has a life. MNF, RIP.

Johnny23

Reaction score
MNF is best enjoyed with the volume down on the TV and up on the music. There are times when it looks as if the players are choreographed to the music.

It also helps to use your DVR, set it to record and start watching about 30-40 minutes in and use the FF to avoid commercials and commentary. But don't do this stoned. The combination of you thinking slower and them moving faster can be very disturbing.

ESPN is relegated to using people who are already under contract and affordable and regardless of who they put in that booth, this has run it's course. Most of the people watching are fantasy players or people still alive in a Pick'Em League. They tried to revive it with Miller and should have realized everything has a life. MNF, RIP.
Well we had some good years. Now it's participation trophy ville. These games it's mandatory to have everyone have prime time games are garbage. Thursday night football is around because the league got butthurt over Dallas and Detroit on Thanksgiving.

It should go back to how it was in the 80s and 90s were it was meaningful games on Sunday and Monday night.

Plankton

Reaction score
Booger isn't the worst one in the booth. I'd love to throat punch Joe Tessitore. Total goon.

giphy.gif