I know this will get Deleted Mods

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Can u merge all the (is Wade the right choice as coach) , (I hate Pac), (TO is a idiot) threads, I love this forum and have been here since the other site we use to be on, But I really hate coming to this forum now, because I can't find a decent thread because there's like 12 threads on the first page dissing our Boyz from so called fanz....

I know it's easy to say don't read the thread and most of them I don't read, I just read the title and think were 4-1 and these suppose fans always has something negative to say......

I will always continue to be a member, unless one day I get mad at someone from one of these threads and lash out at them, but serious I truly fell this bashing from some of these suppose fanz are really trolls.......

superpunk

Reaction score
I understand the frustration.

If you want to change it, just start more positive threads. Find good things about the team and flood the forum with it just like the whiners do about the bad things.

Unfortunately the whiners are far more prone to hit the "New thread" button. They think that their thoughts are original or special, and want their name in lights. Plus the positive stuff gets alot less response.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Q_the_man;2323767 said:
I know the thread will get deleted, I'm just asking the Mods to merge all the threads.....
Why would delete the thread? You're just venting. Vent on, brother.

Oh and no-go on the merge...

Q_the_man

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2323774 said:

I tried....:bang2:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have we, as a society, become so utterly lazy that the easiest actions imaginable (i.e. avoiding or overlooking objectionable threads or posts) have become the hardest things to do on the face of the earth?

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk;2323769 said:

If you want to change it, just start more positive threads. Find good things about the team and flood the forum with it just like the whiners do about the bad things.

Unfortunately the whiners are far more prone to hit the "New thread" button. They think that their thoughts are original or special, and want their name in lights. Plus the positive stuff gets alot less response.

cry me a river homer

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2323774 said:

even if we give you roy williams and all the quarters you can handle? ;)

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Q_the_man;2323755 said:
Can u merge all the (is Wade the right choice as coach) , (I hate Pac), (TO is a idiot) threads, I love this forum and have been here since the other site we use to be on, But I really hate coming to this forum now, because I can't find a decent thread because there's like 12 threads on the first page dissing our Boyz from so called fanz....
Try going thru a 5-11 season three times in a row. That was brutal!

utrunner07

Reaction score
Q_the_man;2323755 said:
I just read the title and think were 4-1 and these suppose fans always has something negative to say......
\

HEY, WAKE UP!!!! We were 5-0 last year! Then 12-1! Who CARES!!!!!!!!!! You can see how this team is playing, this team has fractures all over it! And if you think the problems just popped up in the Washington game then you have another thing coming. Signs were evident during the first game of the season when Romo was throwing behind receivers just a little too much, and the defense should signs of weakness (yeah yeah the score did not reflect it) and then we had the Philli game which was a defensive disaster. If you want to live in happy land where being 4-1 is good enough then thats fine but there are some of us who don't want a repeat of last year and the year before that and we can see many weaknesses that will lead to the exact same result whether we start at 4-1 or 15-1....If you don't like the negatives of reality I would suggest staying off the board.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
superpunk;2323769 said:

There just aren't enough incremental good thread topics (there have always been a good number of these) to compete with the influx of bad, bad, stupid topics. The mix of good threads to bad threads is going to degrade.

I've considered getting posters together to routinely hijack the whiniest of the threads with repetitive nonsense of our own, but that way leads to madness and another reprimand.

The net result, sadly, is this board is a lot less fun to visit in the middle of a 4-1 season. So far that hasn't stopped me from coming by too much, but it will eventually. It's getting really tiresome.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
It is funny to me how much people's expectations have changed, I mean last year was the first really good year we have had in a while.

I woulda killed for a 4-1 start 5 years ago, the tone of the thread would be about mental toughness and heart to overcome mistakes.

Now, we got this.