I know we all Love The Boys, But lets face it

CNY Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
We have a C- Defense, a B rated offense, no toughness,no aggressiveness ,no leadership on the field or on the sidelines (from what I've seen)
You might see the future thru rose colored glasses but the short of it is we are playing like an average NFL team.
We have a bunch of individuals who are great looking on paper but as a team they rate as a D.

I Hate to say it, but I feel there has to be a shake up on this team, and I mean a major shake up if we want to progress as a SB contender.

The other teams in our division definitely seem hungrier.

I don't think the talent is inferior, as a matter of fact the talent ,as I said earlier,as individuals is in the top 3 in the league. But Football isn't a sport of individuals.

I know the talent is there so maybe it's the coaching,scheme and as I said, leadership that has to be addressed.

If we're happy with the way we played the last two games and just worry about we won the game and we're 4-1 then I think disappointment is on the horizon.

Sorry for the rant, let the berating begin.
This is just my opinion.;)

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
C- Defense
B offense
equals
a D team?

I'm sorry this post is beyond ridiculous.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Man I hope we don't lose another game this year. This place is unbearable even if we win by nearly double digits.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I'd actually prefer not to face it, but thanks for the offer.

ejthedj

Reaction score
How does a C- and a B add up to a D?

Some math

And this offense is an A by any measure... points, yards, players, explosiveness, oline, wr, rb, qb, te

I'd say A offense, C defense, and B special teams (on the whole this year). We are playing like a B overall, but can improve on Defense enough for an A- overall

goshan

Reaction score
Our Offense is definitely not a B...
We have an A offense and a B- defense right now.
That is a pretty good team.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
it may be a C defense but the offense is an A 400 yrd, 30 point, 138 rushing averages in my book is A.....they cant play perfect lights out every game.....

links18

Reaction score
Phillips doesn't seem to "coach" very much during the game. He seems almost like a fan who is just watching the game. Seemed more relieved than anything we won today. Almost like he was powerless to do anything to change the outcome and was just happy we squeaked it out.

dalboy

one man wolf pack
Reaction score
Yes our defense struggled(which is becuase our Def Cordinator is stupid) but Our Offense is lights out
btw I love you sig CNY

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
links18;2311119 said:
Phillips doesn't seem to "coach" very much during the game. He seems almost like a fan who is just watching the game. Seemed more relieved than anything we won today. Almost like he was powerless to do anything to change the outcome and was just happy we squeaked it out.

are you dizzy?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
While I'm sure Wade and Jerry would like to go 16-0, and while I'm sure they try hard, as do the players every week, maybe Wade has learned that being the best team in the NFL in September means nothing. The Giants started in the hole last year, and few were even talking playoffs for them at midseason...Coughlin was supposed to be in trouble...but they got hot at the right time.

I won't say we're starting slowly on purpose...that's foolish, but maybe some of Garrett's offensive creativity and trick plays should be saved for December instead of getting it all on film in Sept...and maybe Wade is letting our talent settle in, deal with adversity while still winning games and maybe he's going to turn up the heat as the season wears on.

I'm sure I'm not wording this correctly, and I certainly don't mean we're pacing ourselves...but you can't throw the kitchen sink out there in September and expect to maintain that all the way through.

Reaction score
I'm tired of the same issues with this stupid team... Phillips needs to go and I'm not sure replacing him with Garrett would be wise. I would love a coach like Bill Cowher on the sidelines.

dalboy

one man wolf pack
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2311136 said:
I'm tired of the same issues with this stupid team... Phillips needs to go and I'm not sure replacing him with Garrett would be wise. I would love a coach like Bill Cowher on the sidelines.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2311136 said:

I just don't get what is wrong with us being 4-1 and that being a credit to the whole team?

coaches and players

you guys confuse the crap out of me

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
goshan;2311116 said:
Our Offense is definitely not a B...
We have an A offense and a B- defense right now.
That is a pretty good team.
No we dont. this offense is a far cry from the start of last season offense. it looks like it did at the end of last season. and this defense stinks.PERIOD! GRADES.offense.C+ and Defense D.