I like LVE but if he's going to have lingering neck/back problems, cut bait now

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Half the forum wants sunshine and rainbow takes on their favorite team, and anyone who says anything otherwise is a big meanie poo poo head to them.
and trolls like you only want to crap on the players and not hold the morons at the top accountable.

You are just a crappy poster who is not worth a real response.

And that's the truth.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
An injury to a specific bone or muscle is not considered “lingering” from game to game. It’s just an injury that needs time to heal. If it goes from season to season then you can call it “lingering”.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Yeah after his current contract run out cut bait. Dude is often injured now. Had neck problems in college i believe which was a medical red flag. And they are showing up now. Not really going to get better especially playing the position he plays.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I like LVE, but if he's going to have lingering neck/back problems; cut bait now. The team waited on Smith (flash in the pan). Gregory, is at home playing video games, with his child. When will this team learn how to let go of dead weight?

There are a few lineman, that may also need to be moved, but the Cowboys will ride, until they die. The rigidity of this team is astounding. Do it one way for a long period of time, with little success.

Don't get me wrong, I want every player to receive equal opportunity to flourish. But this team is ridiculous. Talk, coddle, talk.

You bring in a DT like Star Louteleli and LVE, Smith & Lee willl all be playing at all pro level.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
and trolls like you only want to crap on the players and not hold the morons at the top accountable.

You are just a crappy poster who is not worth a real response.

And that's the truth.

This isn't trolling. I point out our team is mediocre, how do we look now? I point out that Zeke isn't worth the money he got, how does he look now? I've criticized Cooper for ghosting, how does he look now? I've called Dak mediocre, and he can't even beat a winning team this year.

For a "troll", I am pretty dang correct more often than you are which is why you've gone on to shut your mouth outside of cringe one liners you post to every thread that hurts your fragile feelings. The internet isn't for you, you're too fragile. Know your place and I'll continue to remind you where it is.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
This isn't trolling.

That's all it is ...... I have seen many like you come and go ....... You get so excited when the team does poorly and disappear when the team is doing well ......

I see how happy you are right now ...... Claiming to be right on a few of the turds you threw against the wall hoping something sticks ........ That's your place boy ...... Watching a wall with slowly dropping turds and then claiming victory.

:muttley:

shabazz

Reaction score
That's why I began with "if". Nothing wrong with thinking ahead.

Good points. I thought that his injury was listed as neck related but I could be wrong about that. If it is recurring, of course extending him should be out of the question

We can’t seem to field good players consistently at the DE or Linebacker positions either due to injuries, suspensions or regression

mattjames2010

Reaction score
That's all it is ...... I have seen many like you come and go ....... You get so excited when the team does poorly and disappear when the team is doing well ......

I see how happy you are right now ...... Claiming to be right on a few of the turds you threw against the wall hoping something sticks ........ That's your place boy ...... Watching a wall with slowly dropping turds and then claiming victory.

:muttley:

The team hasn't done well since 1995. What the hell are you talking about?

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I'd say use him for his 4 years, and possibly 5th year option.

But LVE, a lot like Leary, won't be worth an extension. Not only with possibly lingering injuries, but his play on the field has been questionable at best.
Exactly. He is a first round pick. Too soon to cut bait. Provides depth at the very least.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I like LVE, but if he's going to have lingering neck/back problems; cut bait now. The team waited on Smith (flash in the pan). Gregory, is at home playing video games, with his child. When will this team learn how to let go of dead weight?

There are a few lineman, that may also need to be moved, but the Cowboys will ride, until they die. The rigidity of this team is astounding. Do it one way for a long period of time, with little success.

Don't get me wrong, I want every player to receive equal opportunity to flourish. But this team is ridiculous. Talk, coddle, talk.

Cut bait on a young, plus linebacker on his rookie deal? JFC the IQ in this place has plummeted.

Jeffkills

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Vander Esch is going to come back eating offensive players for lunch... Be prepared...