I like LVE but if he's going to have lingering neck/back problems, cut bait now

Sammy

Reaction score
He said today he's being cautious so that he can play for 10 or 12 years instead of 4.

According to David Moore. I can't get a link for the tweet for some reason.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
An injury to a specific bone or muscle is not considered “lingering” from game to game. It’s just an injury that needs time to heal. If it goes from season to season then you can call it “lingering”.

Once again, I said, if it is a lingering injury. My statement was precautionary.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
giphy.gif

Vander Esch is going to come back eating offensive players for lunch... Be prepared...

I would love it.

lockster

Reaction score
He will get one of those Crawford or Zeke contracts before his neck gives out completely. :)

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Once again, I said, if it is a lingering injury. My statement was precautionary.
You called for him and others to be cut not blaming the front office for codling their players. Every time you post, you look dumber and dumber or not man enough to admit what you wrote in English.

Proof

Reaction score
Read the post, I said "if". If I were to say, we need to get rid of LVE because he's injured. I could understand your statement. Some of you want to cut bait on serviceable players, and I mention a possibility, and you go ham.

because it’s a dumb premise, extremely early, and fleshed out into more absurdity.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You called for him and others to be cut not blaming the front office for codling their players. Every time you post, you look dumber and dumber or not man enough to admit what you wrote in English.

I can see that you jumped in the middle of the conversation, without reading what was stated. If you are going to be boisterous with your idiocy, please have a reference. I mentioned directly, the coddling of players. I love debating the foolish.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
because it’s a dumb premise, extremely early, and fleshed out into more absurdity.

Proof, what an oxymoron. I was talking more about the Dallas Cowboys organization ineptness, and I used three examples, but you and others keep harping on LVE. If it is found that a linebacker, has lingering neck issues, his longevity should be discussed.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I can see that you jumped in the middle of the conversation, without reading what was stated. If you are going to be boisterous with your idiocy, please have a reference. I mentioned directly, the coddling of players. I love debating the foolish.
I like LVE, but if he's going to have lingering neck/back problems; cut bait now..... When will this team learn how to let go of dead weight
There are a few lineman, that may also need to be moved, but the Cowboys will ride, until they die. The rigidity of this team is astounding. Do it one way for a long period of time, with little success.

Don't get me wrong, I want every player to receive equal opportunity to flourish. But this team is ridiculous. Talk, coddle, talk.
Mic drop...

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I like LVE, but if he's going to have lingering neck/back problems; cut bait now. with his child. When will this team learn how to let go of dead weight?
There were questions about LVE dating back to his days at Boise State. Some teams took him off their draft board, yet our Boys made him their first round pick in '18 and he went on to lead the team in tackles with 176 and make the Pro Bowl as a rookie.

He is currently second on the Boys in tackles in '19 with 87, trailing only middle linebacker ole Jaylon Smith. That said, the kid plays hard and he's going to have injuries just as Lee.

A neck injury is very serious and takes time to heal. You just don't cut players that you've just drafted due to a serious injury. Especially ones with those kind of numbers.

As far as the "dead weight", teams very rarely hand out pink slips during the season. No worries, Jerry has a stack of them already on his desk.

shabazz

Reaction score
He's been having the same issue for years apparently.

Exactly, I thought that’s what the OP was implying but the thread has seemed to take a different direction. We all want LVE to get back to his dominating form but we always get limited information. I think if this situation is more serious then indicated, the draft will be the first clue