I looked at the numbers for Dak

DaBoys12

Reaction score
I hear you brother.

I'm pissed at everyone, including Dak.

We really need a better Oline Coach who knows how to fix our Oline. Our inner Dline needs to be fixed as well, plus some other positional players.

Fix the trenches and we will see much better results.

PS: Everyone needs to improve, fix their mistakes and play better, including coaches.

PSS: Team did improve this year from last year...but needs to keep improving next year.

Feel the same way. Both lines need work. Everybody needs to be better, I’d like to see another kicker as well, even though he’s one of the guys that actually did his job yesterday…crazy, I thought he’d be the one that cost us.

kramskoi

Reaction score
Ya, you can't convince the mouthbreathers there is something to this. They only remember the last thing they see.
No sir. Some of us remember what we have seen since the inexplicable debacle versus Denver, where Prescott had barely over 100 yds with an INT with 5 1/2 minutes to play with ZERO points. The same slow-starting BS we are seeing too many times. Both he and Kellen Moore have padded their stats on a very bad NFC East.

Now I don't think that the kid can't get it done with a STRONG running game but to think that he can go through Brady, Rodgers (on the road) and Mahomes with just his arm is just wishful thinking, bordering on delusional. He has legitimate deficiencies, which are exacerbated against good defenses that disguise, rotate (pre and post snap) and rush four. His risk aversion, lack of anticipation and propensity to check down DOES NOT HELP HIM. Kellen Moore's premature and habitual abandonment of the running game makes him worse as a quarterback. The two of them together will never deliver a championship.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
By looking at these numbers...

Very clear what is the problem: the Oline.
this-one-time-at-band-camp.gif

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Jesus people I’m a dak fan but anyone who can defend him is ridiculous. He has as much talent as any quarterback in football. And a good defense around him. You cannot be perfect at every position.

Against the broncos…. The Chiefs….. Cardinals and now 49ers he played horribly. The cardinals and 49ers had severe deficiencies in the secondary. He could not take advantage…. And you can tell by coopers comments from a week or two ago it’s on dak not reading the defense. That our guys are open.

dak needs to be better. Like he was in week 1. Or we have no shot.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No sir. Some of us remember what we have seen since the inexplicable debacle versus Denver, where Prescott had barely over 100 yds with an INT with 5 1/2 minutes to play with ZERO points. The same slow-starting BS we are seeing too many times. Both he and Kellen Moore have padded their stats on a very bad NFC East.

Now I don't think that the kid can't get it done with a STRONG running game but to think that he can go through Brady, Rodgers (on the road) and Mahomes with just his arm is just wishful thinking, bordering on delusional. He has legitimate deficiencies, which are exacerbated against good defenses that disguise, rotate (pre and post snap) and rush four. His risk aversion, lack of anticipation and propensity to check down DOES NOT HELP HIM. Kellen Moore's premature and habitual abandonment of the running game makes him worse as a quarterback. The two of them together will never deliver a championship.
:hammer:

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
“ fix the run game” zeke had 1000 yards and pollard had 750 LMAO. The excuses will never stop for Dak. Dude gets paid 40 million a year LMAO.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
If a QB doesn't pass for 260 yards and the team loses, then that QB should get a big portion of the blame.

Just my opinion and opinions vary.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Read his scouting report.
Teams have discovered his weaknesses and are exploiting them . Romo was screaming that he had curl routes outside 10-15 yards. But Dak didn't take advantage of it .

Why?
Because Dak may complete that pass 2 times, but the third throw will be off target and likely picked. Maybe pic six.
He won't throw it!!
We have one option for Dak, move him around simular to 2016 . Do that, make defenses cover the whole field, give receivers time to create space and Dak will be effective.
Keep him in the pocket it's over.
KM is a pocket system guy so him leaving may be a good thing

black label

Reaction score
My numbers say I have to wait another year to bett the house against this tool in a playoff game

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
We feast on the weaker teams and starve vs. playoff teams! It's been our way for decades now. We don't disrespect tradition! :grin:

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The Dallas FO isn't really pro-active about correcting their obvious OL talent needs. (It's far cheaper to avoid it.) :omg:

Last edited:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Just like 99.9% of your posts. The other .1% posts that don't include Dak's name are sometimes OK. :lmao:
My posts are useless if you hate the truth and prefer your delusions instead.

I will not enable those delusions.

I'll just keep being right because I will not sugar coat things. I don't care to hurt feelings with the truth.