I looked at the numbers for Dak

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The irony of this post is astounding. Sad.

No irony. It’s called being right and you wrong.

I have no biased. All I care about is winning and I call the things out that hurt my team from winning regardless of how I feel about the player.

I like Dak. I think he’s good. But at 40 million that was just a beyond stupid contract and we’d be better off without him and looking for answers than being stuck in mediocrity with his deal.

Same with Zeke. I said not to do that deal. Boy is that thing a beauty right now. Wow.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
No irony. It’s called being right and you wrong.

I have no biased. All I care about is winning and I call the things out that hurt my team from winning regardless of how I feel about the player.

I like Dak. I think he’s good. But at 40 million that was just a beyond stupid contract and we’d be better off without him and looking for answers than being stuck in mediocrity with his deal.
Rinse and repeat. Tell me to shut up but you keep responding with the same lame talking points. It's like a ESPPN rerun nightmare. But has, at least you feel important online.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Rinse and repeat. Tell me to shut up but you keep responding with the same lame talking points. It's like a ESPPN rerun nightmare. But has, at least you feel important online.

No it’s not like ESPN or anything else. It’s just me knowing what I’m talking about and you not being able to separate yourself from being a fan and the reality.

This is on you. All I ever did was tell you the truth that you can’t accept. Now deal with it however you may.

But don’t go out of your way to speak down to me and call me clueless. That’s the real irony.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Yes, you are delusional.You actually think Dak was good this year?Wow!
He was. He was among the best statistically and it's not really debatable. If you're honest, call a spade a spade and place blame everywhere the offense failed you'd see that. But no......

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
No it’s not like ESPN or anything else. It’s just me knowing what I’m talking about and you not being able to separate yourself from being a fan and the reality.

This is on you. All I ever did was tell you the truth that you can’t accept. Now deal with it however you may.

But don’t go out of your way to speak down to me and call me clues. That’s the real irony.
Do you have your trophy carved up yet? Sounds like it's a big one!
Lmao, you're so dramatic it's awesome.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
He was. He was among the best statistically and it's not really debatable. If you're honest, call a spade a spade and place blame everywhere the offense failed you'd see that. But no......
Stats don’t mean sh**! Huge part of offenses prob is Dak not reading the field and slowness through progressions.Oline was actually solid as far as pass blocking this year.But, the 40 million dollar man doesn’t see the field and is scared to let it rip unless wr’s are open by 10 yds.Wake up and actually learn a thing or 2 about football.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Do you have your trophy carved up yet? Sounds like it's a big one!
Lmao, you're so dramatic it's awesome.
This is the ramblings of a person that cannot cope with being so wrong.

This poster is an example to all as to why you don't allow a player to become bigger than the team in your head.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Stats don’t mean sh**! Huge part of offenses prob is Dak not reading the field and slowness through progressions.Oline was actually solid as far as pass blocking this year.But, the 40 million dollar man doesn’t see the field and is scared to let it rip unless wr’s are open by 10 yds.Wake up and actually learn a thing or 2 about football.
You're wasting your time with that poster.

Him and MAYBE 3 others are in too deep to ever admit they were wrong about Dak.

They would rather sink with the Dak ship then ever acknowledge they bought the fools gold hook, line, and sinker.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
They only matter if they fit your narrative? Got it!
Thanks!
What else can you teach me Ole Football Guru?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
They only matter if they fit your narrative? Got it!
Thanks!
What else can you teach me Ole Football Guru?
We lost the game embarrassingly, the season is now over, and you're talking about Daks stats.

And you're accusing someone else of doing things to fit their narrative??

You cannot make this stuff up lol

NumOneQB

Reaction score
I’m think Kelmo has a lot to do with the why the Offense sputtered. Wonder what Magic Mike is gonna do about it? Or will Jerruh let him do anything about it?