I love what the Dolphins are doing

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
When have the Dolphins ever been good lately?

What's the point in tanking for a high pick to build for the future if that future never comes? If they want to tank for Tua than why give up a 2 this past spring for Josh Rosen? They could have used that pick on a player to help them now.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score

They are 100% dedicated to tanking. They are either setting themselves up for Tua in the 2020 draft or the grand prize Trevor Lawrence in the 2021 draft. Absolutely brilliant. I am jealous. See guys NFL teams can tank like NBA teams. This isn't a Madden trade. It's reality.

Tanking hasn't really worked in the NBA (the last NBA champ that came about because of tanking may well be the Spurs tanking after Robinson was hurt and gettting Duncan) and it definitely doesnt work in the NFL.

If you get Tua or Trevor the first thing you want is an LT and they had the best young LT in football.

ghst187

Reaction score

They are 100% dedicated to tanking. They are either setting themselves up for Tua in the 2020 draft or the grand prize Trevor Lawrence in the 2021 draft. Absolutely brilliant. I am jealous. See guys NFL teams can tank like NBA teams. This isn't a Madden trade. It's reality.

So you love trading away all talent and purposefully losing?
:facepalm:

lk8701

Reaction score
Tanking hasn't really worked in the NBA (the last NBA champ that came about because of tanking may well be the Spurs tanking after Robinson was hurt and gettting Duncan) and it definitely doesnt work in the NFL.

If you get Tua or Trevor the first thing you want is an LT and they had the best young LT in football.

The Cavs tanked in order to draft LeBron James 1st overall.

lk8701

Reaction score
I feel like all my trade scenario threads have been vindicated. This trade is actually crazier than my trade scenarios in terms of overall value given up for a player.

Valkyr

Reaction score

AdueTe4.gif

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Don’t forget, Houston took a tackle in the first AND second round this year. They must be disappointing.

So that’s 3 firsts and 2 seconds spent on 1 position all in the same year.

Philly jumping them for Andre Dillard basically destroyed their psychological equilibrium.

lk8701

Reaction score
This isn't Madden. This is real life guys. I AM VINDICATED!