I noticed we have lost some Dak, detractors

RodeoJake

Reaction score
If @aria can stick it out after Zeke's contract, why can unnamed detractors do the same? Isn't this about the Cowboys Team????
I like Dak and Zeke, we overpaid for both, in my opinion......still a fan and still want to win.
Salud!

I like Dak, but ain't fond of Zeke. Dak works at getting better year round. Maybe he's overpaid. However, his leadership, dedication and effort shouldn't be questioned.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I just don’t really care at this point.

Jones’s sold out to mediocrity and being relevant.. They know they did too and fans applauded them while they did it.

I’ll just wait a few years before I can start to believe again I guess.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Jones’s sold out to mediocrity and being relevant.. They know they did too and fans applauded them while they did it.

and then when they have a good year this season and make playoffs you’ll be right there cheering with the “I’m glad I was wrong” line lol

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

No worries, the people who are supporting this type of overpaying will likely be the loudest detractors if the team fails. We've seen it before. It's kind of like former smokers who turn into the biggest evangelists against smoking........

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
and then when they have a good year this season and make playoffs you’ll be right there cheering with the “I’m glad I was wrong” line lol

I don't see what is wrong with admitting ones errors. I mean, really? Let's see where you stand if he ends up being right. Will you be on here admitting to Catch that he was right and you are wrong? Maybe we just don't throw stones..........

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't see what is wrong with admitting ones errors. I mean, really? Let's see where you stand if he ends up being right. Will you be on here admitting to Catch that he was right and you are wrong? Maybe we just don't throw stones..........

When you’re incredibly matter of factly, saying we will be a terrible team, I’m going to address it.