I Post Too Much

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I must to hit 10,000 posts already.

I enjoy coming here for the news about our Cowboys. More than anything I enjoy the members here. Your senses of humor and your football knowledge. I especially enjoy your passion for this team.

I know that at times people get offended by me because I state my opinions so forcefully. I apologize to anyone I have ever offended. Please know it was not intentional. Unless of course someone acts like a troll.

I'd love to tell everyone on here just what I think of you, but I'm afraid I would forget too many who do matter to me and there are so many I would thank for their contributions that the post would be longer than anything I have ever written. Please know that I respect one and all who post here.

Over time we have lost some members that I consider friends. They know who they are. I hope they read this and know I include them in my thanks. I never stop wishing they will come back, but I respect their decisions to do what feels right to them.

I sincerely hope other posters quickly join me in the 5 digit post club. Post counts don't matter but it would still be fun to see some high post count numbers for this site.

There are a lot of great plans for this site in the works. I am pleased to have been privileged to get to work on some of the improvements. Many posters have helped us achieve some new looks and features. Bigger and better things are on the way.

Hold on for all you're worth, it's going to be a hell of a ride. For me, because of the members here it already has been. I thank you.

Post more okay? :wink2:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Not much to say other than:

Class_Act_logo.gif

Well done, indeed.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know I'm newer than most members here, but that almost made me want to cry...:cry: :cry3: :cry2:

Seriously though, you guys here do a wonderful job of incorporating new members into the cowboyszone family, especially since alot of you have known each for so long. It's also a great resource for cowboys information, good football conversation, and some really funny stuff posted right here in the off-topic zone. Anyway, I hope to be around as you guys make this site bigger and better.

Two thumbs up from WG...:thumbup: :thumbup:

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
:thankyou: :clap2: :bravo: :clap: :cheers: :beer1:
COngrats hos!

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Congrats.

I still like to tease you (post huzzy) on your long posts, even though you (post huzzy) do not have as much time for them anymore.

I have pretty much always got along with you (post huzzy) and even if we do not agree on things I have known you (post huzzy) would be able to take my arguments or opinions in stride.

So once again congrats to you (post huzzy) on your 10K status and I hope there are many more for you (post huzzy) in the future on this forum.

Editors note -

Any added comments in this post, contained in parentethis, is not necessarily the views of the poster known as brainpaint, but may be the subliminal messages of his alter ego. :D

Thanks.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Enjoy it while you can. Nors is going to dethrone you in the near future.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Congrats.

I still like to tease you (post huzzy) on your long posts, even though you (post huzzy) do not have as much time for them anymore.

I have pretty much always got along with you (post huzzy) and even if we do not agree on things I have known you (post huzzy) would be able to take my arguments or opinions in stride.

So once again congrats to you (post huzzy) on your 10K status and I hope there are many more for you (post huzzy) in the future on this forum.

Editors note -

Any added comments in this post, contained in parentethis, is not necessarily the views of the poster known as brainpaint, but may be the subliminal messages of his alter ego. :D

Thanks.
Post Huzzy? Hey I resemble that remark.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I need another Presidential election to come along to help me catch up. :D

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Geez, and here I was celebrating my 500th post, way to belittle my accomplishments :p

Once baseball season starts I'll probably hit 10,000 posts griping about Tom Hicks and the Rangers management.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
I blame 38.34% of your 10,000 posts on those Quincy vs. Hutchinson vs. Henson vs. Crispy Creme threads that pop up all the time. ;)

Friendliest chap on the Zone. Congrats on 10k! :pc: (I finally found an excuse to insert that computer emoticon! Woohoo!)

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
I know you couldn't forget to thank me for at least a 1000 of your posts cuz you were trying to keep your lil sis in line. Guess what... it's gonna take 10,000 more

Congrats big brother... I always knew you were a blow hard, now I have proof... :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
I know you couldn't forget to thank me for at least a 1000 of your posts cuz you were trying to keep your lil sis in line. Guess what... it's gonna take 10,000 more

Congrats big brother... I always knew you were a blow hard, now I have proof... :D
I'm telling Mom!!!!!!!!!!

:wink2: