I predict a big game from Scandrick today in the slot.

dre1614

Reaction score
he played well last week and I think it will carry over to today.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
I actually think Pacman is going to take one back to the house today.

A pick or a punt return, take your choice.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
dre1614;2327119 said:
*** is your problem?
It's funny people still expect big things from Stanbust. will he even be active today?:laugh2:

but i'll bump this thread after the game and we'll see if i'm wrong and I wouldn't mind being wrong about this at all.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
ThreadTitle said:
I predict a big game from Scandrick today in the slot.

theogt;2327125 said:
Other than being a barely literate teenager?

Rampage;2327143 said:
It's funny people still expect big things from Stanbust. will he even be active today?:laugh2:

but i'll bump this thread after the game and we'll see if i'm wrong and I wouldn't mind being wrong about this at all.
Oh wow.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Rampage;2327143 said:

He's talking about Scandrick the Cornerback

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Rampage;2327143 said:

Ummm......really?

Phantom

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2327143 said:

I don't even think I've been here twelve hours, and I don't know if this is done with regularity here, but what is the point of bashing our 5th round draft pick? How can a 5th round draft pick be a bust? If he makes the team doesn't that mean that he was a success?

Some people man, you would probably find a way to bash on Tony Romo if he threw 6 touchdowns and 500 yards.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Phantom;2327160 said:
I don't even think I've been here twelve hours, and I don't know if this is done with regularity here, but what is the point of bashing our 5th round draft pick? How can a 5th round draft pick be a bust? If he makes the team doesn't that mean that he was a success?

Some people man, you would probably find a way to bash on Tony Romo if he threw 6 touchdowns and 500 yards.

I'm afraid we have our share of faniots.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Phantom;2327160 said:

Rampage thought he was talking about Stanback. Open mouth, insert foot.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Phantom;2327160 said:

You should've seen the ire towards some of our undrafted players during the off-season.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
jwitten82;2327150 said:
He's talking about Scandrick the Cornerback
my bad. saw the name started with S and ended with a K figured it was stanback. but since it's Scandrick i'm gonna:laugh2: at that also.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Rampage;2327201 said:
my bad. saw the name started with S and ended with a K figured it was stanback. but since it's Scandrick i'm gonna:laugh2: at that also.

'Laughs all around' in this thread....but for very different reasons.

cardsfanmd

Reaction score
I predict a big day from TO and Crayton. Rod Hood, our #1 CB is hurt and our #2 CB Eric Green is banged up and not too great even when healthy. We typically do very well against TEs, so hopefully Witten doesn't do much damage today.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
tomson75;2327183 said:
You should've seen the ire towards some of our undrafted players during the off-season.

I hope Amendola's feelings weren't hurt.