I realize I never properly introduced myself!

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
I know my name said Ramsfan.....but I'm actually a Boltz fans for 18 years now. Rams fans for the last 3 years. I own a Rivers, Gates, Tomlinson, Goff, Gurley, and Donald jersey. People always tell me to pick ONE team but I can't. I grew up being a Chargers fan as a placeholder for a real LA team and I been through all the heartbreaks and down years to leave this team. Rams finally show up (the team I waited for my whole life) but so did the Chargers.

As such I'm a fans of both team. Once I'm a fan of a team, I'm a fan for life but of course that could change if the Rams ownership group decided to screw its fanbase again and leave the state of California! I will say this is the most fun I ever had as a football fans, going from having 0 teams in LA for 22 years to having 2 and both are SB contender is exhilarating!

Anyway as far as why I'm here, I like Cowboys fans at least the one on this site. I like the humors, bashing, and realistic mindsets that Cowboys fans have.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome and I was a long time fan of the AFL Chargers because they drafted my favorite player of all time, Lance Alworth. Loved the old Raiders as well.

I still question whether LA will support two teams, even if they're contenders. And I would bet on the Chargers over the Rams with the fans.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Welcome and I was a long time fan of the AFL Chargers because they drafted my favorite player of all time, Lance Alworth. Loved the old Raiders as well.

I still question whether LA will support two teams, even if they're contenders. And I would bet on the Chargers over the Rams with the fans.

I still question why LA Can't support 3+ football teams? We clearly have the population for it, but perhaps not the passion. LA is still after-all a basketball and baseball county. All the old LA base Rams fans are pretty much gone or have other teams they rooted for. San Diego fans have abandoned the Chargers because of awful ownership. St. Louis fans got screw over with the new relocation.

I really don't know, its been 3 years now and the Rams fanbase has not really increase by much if any. I got to local bars and there are not really many Rams fans. Tons of Raiders fans though.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Please allow Me to introduce Myself, I'm a Man of wealth and taste (OK that's a lie, I'm a penniless aging Hippie who never wears His only shirt, because He can't use an iron).
I've got a feeling that the League Office are desperately hoping for a Rams win, They really want to see NFL Football thrive in L.A, Our resident conspiracy theorists will be watching the Refs like Vultures circling a wheezing Wildebeest.

Xelda

Reaction score
I still question why LA Can't support 3+ football teams? We clearly have the population for it, but perhaps not the passion. LA is still after-all a basketball and baseball county. All the old LA base Rams fans are pretty much gone or have other teams they rooted for. San Diego fans have abandoned the Chargers because of awful ownership. St. Louis fans got screw over with the new relocation.

I really don't know, its been 3 years now and the Rams fanbase has not really increase by much if any. I got to local bars and there are not really many Rams fans. Tons of Raiders fans though.
Don't mess with Raiders fans, they're crazy. Not the "put a triangle of cheese on your head" crazy, we're talking dress up like it's Halloween all through out football season crazy.

Please allow Me to introduce Myself, I'm a Man of wealth and taste (OK that's a lie, I'm a penniless aging Hippie who never wears His only shirt, because He can't use an iron).
I've got a feeling that the League Office are desperately hoping for a Rams win, They really want to see NFL Football thrive in L.A, Our resident conspiracy theorists will be watching the Refs like Vultures circling a wheezing Wildebeest.
What? You don't have a designated note pad by your TV to list all the infractions against our Cowboys? It's just as important as your remote to change channels when the Verizon guy walks into a frame.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Don't mess with Raiders fans, they're crazy. Not the "put a triangle of cheese on your head" crazy, we're talking dress up like it's Halloween all through out football season crazy.

What? You don't have a designated note pad by your TV to list all the infractions against our Cowboys? It's just as important as your remote to change channels when the Verizon guy walks into a frame.

Yeah I don't mess with Raiders fans and no reason to since they used to be the LA Raiders. But I like to see more Rams fans.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Passion and too many other activities to engage in around SoCal. The friends I have there are pissed that they got a team because they don't get all of the games they used to get. I miss some good AFC games because this is Texans territory.

For years, the NFL didn't have the #2 TV market and they felt that would fix it and I am betting it doesn't. I do not think the interest level has increased sine the last time the Rams left. The new stadium will be a draw for the first year but after that, I do not think both teams will get the support and the both ownerships are slimebags and could care less about fan loyalty and support when those teams were not contenders.