I really am begining to hate the media

BHendri5

Reaction score
Do they not have a governing body/head etc? Jerrys and Deion says that it was nothing but horseplay, Adam was not drunk, and yet these mediots are still printing this doom and gloom for Adam, he was fighting and he was drunk, Goodelll will suspend him.

And it comes from the Home media.
Their dislike for Jerry Jones is the grounds for all this negative hype, that is my opinion.

The guy is a great owner, he has done no worst than the previous owners, and he has more SB than the previous owners.

What is the problem?

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Jealousy. Jerry has built an empire.

He is a great owner, decent general manager, and one hell of a Cowboys fan. I always tell friends during games that no one cares more about that team than he does, its not just a money thing with him - you can see that he is physically sick when they lose.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
BHendri5;2325436 said:
Do they not have a governing body/head etc? Jerrys and Deion says that it was nothing but horseplay, Adam was not drunk, and yet these mediots are still printing this doom and gloom for Adam, he was fighting and he was drunk, Goodelll will suspend him.

And it comes from the Home media.
Their dislike for Jerry Jones is the grounds for all this negative hype, that is my opinion.

The guy is a great owner, he has done no worst than the previous owners, and he has more SB than the previous owners.

What is the problem?

Look no further than Skip Bayless. His outrageous, slanderous claims against the Cowboys brought him more fame than he had ever had with traditional journalism.