I say give this team one more chance

75boyz

Reaction score
I let myself get suckered in by the fool's gold 7-1 start. I will not let that happen again.

I hear ya. Exact same here. I'm usually skeptical of this team based on history but I too was fooled by that short lived mirage.

Back to normal again. Show me when it counts or it don't matter.

Cowboys! lol

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
I am as pissed off as everyone else, but I want to remind you of the 1996 Denver Broncos. Do you remember that team? They had a great year, looked strong, then got their arses beat in the first round by an expansion team. John Elway was labeled a Playoffs choker, although to be fair, he had at least made it to the Super Bowl before. But that team took it to heart, played lights out the next year and went on to win two Super Bowls. Dak Prescott is definitely no John Elway, but there has been too much invested into this team, I think changes should be minimal and they try this one more time. If they can have another solid draft, try to return as many impactful players as possible, tweak the defense even better, and if they can fix the running game, because the Broncos could definitely run it down your throat. Remember that Elway was in his last years, and all his career, no matter how talented he was, he could never win the big one without a great running game. And our Boys looked like a powerhouse when they were breaking 200 yards every game on the ground. If it doesn’t work next year, then it’s time to make some business decisions and start cleaning house, including the coach, receivers, quarterback and more. But again, I say give this team one more chance to show that they have heart and are tough.
Nope.