I see more of the same this week

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by CoachD, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Beats_By_Zeke

Beats_By_Zeke Well-Known Member

1,163 Messages
    2,123 Likes Received
    Lol. Stop feeding the troll.

CowboysWillRise and Vanilla2 like this.
  2. Captain43Crash

Captain43Crash Well-Known Member

3,871 Messages
    3,847 Likes Received
    Common Sense Offensive Football. Take what the defense gives you. If the box is light run the ball, if it is heavy throw the ball. Don’t run the ball on 1st down into an 8-9 man box! We are capable of running and throwing the ball vs Philly if we are smart about it.

3. Toruk_Makto

Toruk_Makto Well-Known Member

13,902 Messages
    17,053 Likes Received
    What year is this?

4. Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country Well-Known Member

3,467 Messages
    4,042 Likes Received
    That's every year. You don't have a defense if you can't stop the run. And if you can't run the ball your offense is one dimensional.

Imagine s defense that gives up 130 yards on the ground a game. Or a one dimensional offense for 16 games. So run the ball, stop the run is championship football because you maintain your balance while making your opponent one dimensional.

Throwing the ball opens up the doors for a multitude of miscues. So not many QB's can win week in week out by throwing the ball 42 times a game.

JoeKing likes this.
  5. JoeKing

JoeKing Diehard Zone Supporter

18,676 Messages
    15,320 Likes Received
    It's not just his finger. His right shoulder is jacked up. He may not even play. But yeah, more ground and pound this week.

CoachD likes this.
  6. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

45,440 Messages
    45,346 Likes Received
    Dak can throw left handed and still be better than the Eagles QB...

HoplessCowboysFan36 likes this.
  7. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

45,440 Messages
    45,346 Likes Received
    It's called trolling.

You must be new if you don't recognize the source...

8. CowboysWillRise

CowboysWillRise Well-Known Member

10,501 Messages
    15,436 Likes Received
    Lol, they're new. I didn't want to see them struggle.

I remember when I used to argue with Risen, a fruitless labor.

Now I occasionally give him hell over his man crush on Wentz, and how terribly wrong he was. Aside from that I have to laugh at the trolling.

9. Toruk_Makto

13,902 Messages
    17,053 Likes Received
    Not to be rude but this is caveman thinking.

For like the 3 hundred millionth time nothing is more correlated to winning than passing differential.

If you had to be a dominant run team or a dominant pass team you should pick pass 10 of 10 times.

10. Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country Well-Known Member

3,467 Messages
    4,042 Likes Received
    How many Superbowls did Romo win with all that passing? Matt Ryan same question. Dan Marino? Warren Moon? Phillip Rivers? Carlson Palmer? Matthew Stafford? Bernie Kosar? Kerry Collins? Vinny Testaverde? Dan Fouts? Boomer Esiason? Fran Tarkenton?

I think you are taking what the Rams did in 99 and what San Fran done as the norm. But Tom Brady and Payton Manning type players don't come around to often neither does those teams like San Fran and the 99 Rams. Those teams and players are rare.

To me, once a QB goes over 36 attempts a game the chances of winning start to go down. Balance is key. And in today's pass happy league a team has to force themselves to commit to the run.

11. Toruk_Makto

13,902 Messages
    17,053 Likes Received
    HoW MaNy DiD RoMo WiNnNnNnNnNn